To Share Daily Word Message for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 52 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      I wanted to get this message out to all of you before I ate some brunch, so I am using two special graphics shared with me in another message by my wonderful and beautiful friend in Australia, Gaele Arnott.  Gaele, I hope you don't mind my sharing this today, but this graphic and these words both spoke to me today and seemed to be just what this messages needed to make it more meaningful.

      Now let me share the actual message.  And, just for information, I was unable to change the font or the size, so I am just going with what I have.

      That said, the daily word for today is:  'Healing,' and the daily thought for today is:  "My body is a temple of God's healing life. I am healthy and whole.'

      And the rest of today's mesage isL

      "As I turn in prayer to the truth of God's healaing life within me, I fill my mind with thoughts of life.  I understand that my body has been created with all it needs to heal itself.

      "I affirm that every atom of my being is cooperating so that healing does take place.  That abvility to heal was present in me with the first breath I took.  God's healing presence continues to do a wondrous work in me.

      "God's love brings healingto my emotions.  I release resentments.  The past has taught me much, and I have been guided to where I am now so that I may continue to learn.  Difficulties are transformed into accomplishments.  My ability to live is constantly deepened.

      "Knowing my oneness with God, I experience true healing.

      "'Jesus said to him, 'Stand, takeup your mat and walk.'  At oncet he man wass amde well, and he took up his mat and began to walk.' --- John 5:8-9

      And for those who do not know the song, this is the same song that Gaele shared in her message to me -- which is 'May the Good Lord Bless and Keey You' -- which I felt applied to this message, too.

      Continue to enjoy your day, and now I have to take a break and eat some brunch.  If everything goes as planned today, I will be back later to read the rest of my messages.  I did scan th m all, but have not yetrad all of them -- just part of them.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      --
      When we long for life without difficulties, remember that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.

      _.___

      .

    • Patti Garrett
      Message 52 of 52 , Nov 2, 2007
        Hello everyone again:

        I love these messages when they talk about Peace in any form, and today, the daily words are 'Inner Peace,' and the daily thought is "I am one with the everlasting love of God.  My heart is filled with peace."  I am not sure about any of you, but I love this part of the thought that says "My heart is filled with peace."

        While it is not required that you assume this yoga pose and meditative to commune with your God, I do know that if you do this in the right way by calming your thoughts and stilling your mind and really meditating whether you use your breathing, a mantra or a phrase that you like, you will be more likely to have a moment of communion with your God that if you are standing up without stilling your thoughts or your monkey mind.  So that w as my reason for using this image for all of you today.

        Now for the rest of this message today:

        "At times I may focus so closely on the details of my life that it is almost as if I am peering through a magnifying glass.  If I lose sight of the bigger picture, my activities and responsibilities could take on an uncomfortable intensity.  The peace I desire, however, is never out of reach.

        "In reflective moments of communion with God, I am uplifted and gain a higher perspective.  I recognize that Divine Love supports me throughout the day.  As I attune myself to this love, all worry is alleviated.  By centering myself in the love of God, I discover a new sense of balance.  I am at peace as I perform my tasks easily and efficiently.

        "Wherever I go, whatever I do, I am with the everlasting love of my God."

        Again, for all of you who have a different belief system rather than God, please feel free to add the name of your Creator in this prayer so you can use this information, too.

        For me, I love the idea of having inner peace, because I believe that the only way peace will ever be found on earth is when we all find inner peace in our heart and. in turn, share it with everyone they meet along their path through life.

        Continue to enjoy the rest of your evening.

        Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,

        PattiAngel

        P.S.  Music attached is my favorite peace song -- the one by Vince Gill and his daughter and it is called 'L:et There be Peace on Earth."  Enjoy the music!'