To Shaer Two Angel Messages for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      The small attachment on friendship is the only one I seem to have in my files on friends, so I hope you will link into it.  If you choose not to, just know that it says:  "A good friend is hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget."  And that just happens to be the way I feel about those people I consider to be my real, true friends as I am sure all of you feel about your true friends as well.

      So that said, it stands to reason that one of the messages for today is on friendship, and the one from my 'Angels All Around us' desk calendar is, which tells us:  "Friendship is . . . the sort of love one can imagine between angels."  ---  C.S. Lewis

      Now the  message from my tiny card deck of 'Angel Power' cards by Wulfing von Rohr and Gayan S. Winter which is:  "Poem up to the innumerable wonders of the angels' worlds."

      I find both of these messages very powerful today and do hope that some of you reading these words now also find some food for thought here.

      Do continue to enjoy your day  and may it be filled with everything you need to make it a great day for each of you.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I shared today is called ' Friends.'  As soon as I have the time, I am going to search the web for another one on friends, like the one called 'Friendship' which I like a little better than this one.  But I guess it will do for now.  Enjoy!