Fw: October 2006: Moon Phase Calender

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello everyone again:

      I just found this message from Lisa in my inbox when I got on line a few minutes ago to read all of my incoming mail, and I decided to share it with all of you now inasmuch as it is the first day of the month.  I have received a lot of messages from her in the past few days, but have not yet had time to go through all of them and make decisions about which ones all of you might enjoy.  But I will do that maybe tomorrow.

      For now, I hope you enjoy this message as much as I did, and that your are having a great afternoon or evening or whatever, wherever you may be.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti