To Share Message from Lousise for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello everyone again today:

      I am not sure who shared this stationery with me because the name of the sender did not download when I downloaded it into my stat files.  But it was shared by someone, and if you will tell me who you are, I will be more than happy to give you credit.  Be that as it may, it sort of reflected what is starting to happen in my yard now -- falling leaves, so I elected to use it with this message today.

      Since this is the first of the month, Louise Hay has a comment about the up-coming month in her daily calendar, and for today , that comment is:  "I see the beauty of this year and the beauty in myself.  I love who Ii am and who I am becoming/"

      Boy, can I relate to that message today, mostly because I spent the first half of my life (until I was abut 50, that is) hating myself, it makes me feel so good to now say that I finally do love myself and who I am becoming and feeling these feelings really does my heart good!

      Now for the message for today from this special 'I Can Do It' calendar which is:

      "I have compassion for my parents' childhoods.  I now know I chose my mother and father because they were perfect for what I had to experience and understand."

      And boy is that true for me!  It is only recently that I have begun to have compassion for my mother and father's childhood and to fully realize that there were lessons I learned from them that I could not have learned from anyone else.  Although thinking about the past is like crying over spilt milk, I still wish I had discovered these things earlier so I would not have spent so much time in feeling I was worthless, unlovable, and good for nothing.  Learning that I am a special child of a God who loves me unconditionally is one of the greatest lessons, if not the greatest one, that I  ever learned.  And in leaning that and finally believing it, I was able to finally forgive and understand my parents and why they were not able to love me -- mostly because they did not know how because they had never been taught themselves.

      Again, I wish for each of you a very special and joy-filled day.  I now have to get off-line for a while and fix myself some brunch.  But unless something happens that I am unaware of, I will be back later to read -- and respond to -- any and all messages.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I used today is, of course, called 'Autumn Leaves.'