To Share Other Angel Messages for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hello everyone once again today:

      Because of the message from my 'Angels All around us' desk calendar message today, I tried to find a graphic of a female angel and this is what I came up with.  I do have a card in a deck from Ronna Herman, but it depicts Gabriel as male, but to go along with this message, I felt I needed to use a female image, not a male one.

      So for today, then, the message from my 'Angels All Around Us' calendar is:  'Gabriel is a unique archangel in the sense that it is almost certain that she is the only female in the higher echelons.' --- James R. Lewis and Evelyn Dorothy Oliver, Angels A to Z

      When doing the research for my doctoral thesis on angels, I found this same information in a couple of other resources as well.  So I guess this is another of hose things that we will never know but that we will just learn about for real later or thing that  'we will understand better by and by."

      In looking at books from so many different authors during my research, I found a lot of different beliefs and ideas about angels, so what I usually tend to go with is the one that appears most often.  As far as this one is concerned, it appeared often enough to be quoted, so each of you just have to go with what you believe to be true.  As always, I am just a messenger, which is all this is -- just another message from another angel book author.

      Now for the message from my tiny little 'Angel Power' card by Wulfing von Rohr and Gayan S. Winter, the message for today is: "Take a break at midday to review where you are going today."

      To me, this seems like a good thing for everyone to do every day, although I have to admit, I don't do it every day.  Maybe this is a reminder to all of us that this is something we should all be doing every day, because if you don't know where you are going, how are you going to know when you get there?  Or if you do not know for sure what you are doing and why, how are you going to know when you are finished?

      For now, once again have a special and blessed day.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I used today is called 'Be Still and Know that I am God.'  Hope you enjoy this music as much as I do.