Fw: [TAAWYSistersOfMyHeart] Sturday for me Fw: Good Friday Morning!!

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hello everyone and a special good morning to all:

      A very special friend from Australia from another group shared this message with me and I am, in turn, sharing it with all of you as well.

      As Gaele says further on down in the message, this is a toe-tapping way to start your Saturday.  And may the whole day be as toe-tapping as this music and bring you lots of joy and fun.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti