Simply, the present Moment - Acknowledgement for the reality of Life

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006

      Simply, the present Moment
      "Transformation comes from within
      It is time to release and let go
      It is time to move forward into new ventures, without the cords of past beliefs and patternings
      The first step is acknowledgement
      the next step is choosing on all levels of your being to allow change to happen.
      Come with me and enjoy the journey"
      Gaele Arnott - 28th September, 2006
      Duranta Repens ~ China Girl for Acknowledgement of the Reality of Life

      Each morning when I first wake up I usually sit in meditation/reflection. If I have a houseful of guests then I'll lay in bed and meditate/reflect. During this time I send distant healing to anyone who has requested it of me.
      Sometimes the feel of the energy is intense and sometimes more quiet. Sometimes I'm energised and other times more quietly reflective all day. I commenced this practise in 1970 as a young mother of three children, needing some 'space' for me. In those early days I didn't realise I was meditating - just quietly reflecting - finding a space of quiet which gave me the peace I needed to cope with babies, toddlers and life as it was then, for me. I developed a habit of rising early and sitting, sometimes with a tea, a book, or a pad and pen so I could write 'thoughts' - it allowed me a space of peace and time for me. Sometimes this space I created would be only a few minutes, sometimes longer.
      By the time I became mother to a fourth child, the habit of creating space for me was an invaluable tool indeed.
      We all need time for ourselves. A time when no other physical person can intrude.
      We, the individual, need to find our own way of creating the space we need. We also need to realise that times change and practices change. Depending on lifestyle at the moment of time we need different aspects for ourselves.
      When folk come to me for classes or consultation and tell me that they don't have time - there is no way they can even create a few minutes for themselves - I start at the beginning and show them how simple it is to give your self the space for reflection. A time when the mind can be free of stress and worries of daily life. It takes practise and commitment to the honouring of self - but it can be done, if you really want it to happen.
      Start by using the time while the kettle is boiling, or when you peel the vegetables for dinner. You could start by allowing yourself to gaze from the window for a few seconds. If the mind is so full of chatter that you can't relax even for a second or two then watch a leaf or imagine a leaf falling from the tree, or notice the colour of a flower. Allow yourself to hear the birds singing in the garden or stop and watch a cloud drifting overhead - even if you only begin to do this for a few seconds, the commitment to self is the beginning.
      Acknowledging that you want and need this time for you is the beginning.
      Life as we live it in this part of the 21st century - is busy!
      our lives are filled with noise and clutter - TVs, radios, stereos, cars buses, trains, aeroplanes, all create busy-ness.
      On Friday as I sat linked in thought to 'reflection' the colour of the flowers from the Duranta Repens- China Girl danced before me. The breeze allowed the flowers to brush against me and tapped on the window nearby.
      I had, in my mind been contemplating all aspects of fear and how they relate to each and all of us.
      The purple/blue colour of the flower brushed my mind with soft whispers of love.
      The butterflies danced in and around the bushes
      the sign in my kitchen blinked as a neon light in my mind
      "the only thing greater than fear is Love"
      By taking the time to acknowledge yourself in love is maybe all the time you need.
      Quiet the mind and think -
      I am Love
      I am of love
      I radiate love

      Gaele Dian Arnott from here in Brisbane, Australia on Sunday, 1st October, 2006
      it is in love from my heart and soul to your heart and soul
      Namaste

      Duranta Repens -China Girl is available as a vibrational essence -
      or you may create your own by using either graphic embedded in this post by printing and placing it under a bowl of water then sitting in the sun. You may then drink the water or create your own essence by adding a preservative  as is usual in creating flower essences.

      todays graphic is created in PSP IX

      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

      the midi playing is :  a calming harp

      The Peace Candle

      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
      Peace will come when we are all free to love with compassion each other, as One family, without the constrictions of past beliefs.
        Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
           There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

          you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
          Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

          DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI  VA VA VA VA VOOM
          Mantra to manifest a 'new' car for Gaele