Fw: 12 Gemini The Angels of Telepathy

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2001

      Sent: Sunday, June 02, 2002 12:30 PM
      Subject: 12 Gemini The Angels of Telepathy

      12 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Telepathy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Bagoloni

      Beloved,

      After a child of God has mastered the communication skills of previous degrees of Gemini, we offer advanced instruction in thought transference.

      Remote viewing and sending of pictures and sound is our specialty.

      We also excel in the ability of arousing high qualities of character in other people.

      'B-A-G-O-L-O-N-I

      B…By understanding and teaching polarity, we help seekers perceive universal life.

      A…We teach how to access profound truths of the enlightened mind and spiritual abilities such as telepathy.

      G…With the true divine blessing of Divine Providence, we empower seekers to give the same to others,

      O…with an absolute sense of justice and appreciation of fairness.

      L…Filled with the greatness and majesty of God in terms of pure divine virtues,

      O…we impart a peaceful feeling of satisfaction and infallibility that comes from absolute security in divine law.

      N…Using the laws of coherence as absolute masters of men and animals and as healers

      I…we evoke great miracles on earth, uniting body and soul, as absolute masters of metaphysics. We are able to evoke any remembrance and bring forth any images to consciousness.'

      The melody of the letters of our name is the notes of A, G, F, C, F, G, A, and G.

      Here is our ancient practice for mastery of polarity.

      Pick any polarity such as:
      Hot -cold.
      Big- small,

      Up-down

      Male-female

      Spirit-matter

      Unity-individuality

      A good one to start with is hot and cold

      Imagine that you are very, very hot. Imagine this until you are a flaming fire.
      Get very hot, feel like fire! Feel and see it. Ask us for help.

      Then stop.

      Now imagine you are cold. Be coldness. Imagine this until you are ice. You are very, very, very, cold.

      This is an important exercise to develop the two hemispheres of your brain working simultaneously. It is important that these feelings and images are very real to you. Take your time.

      Now stop.

      Now imagine again that you are fire. It should be easy this time because you did this just a short while ago, and it is fresh in your memory.
      Imagine that you are hot and that you are a fire. See yourself as a flame of burning intensity.

      Now stop.

      Imagine that you are ice again. Cold, cold, cold, cold, cold ice. You are ice. Take your time. Enjoy it.

      Now stop.

      Imagine yourself as fire. It should be even easier this time. The memory is strong and fresh. You should be able to become a raging burning flame very quickly.

      Now... stay as a flame burning...very important, STAY HOT!… don’t stop this time.

      NOW remember and feel yourself as ICE and cold AT THE SAME TIME.

      ***Here is the key.****

      BE BOTH FIRE AND ICE AT THE SAME TIME.

      STAY THERE FOR A WHILE.

      Be aware of the
      the interesting sensation in your brain. This exercise fires both hemispheres at once.

      Congratulations.

      At other times do this with any other polarities for practice. [You could do blue-orange, or wet-dry, hard-soft, silence-sound, for instance.]

      This will allow you to automatically encompass, or love, both sides of polarities simultaneously with ease. It will give you mastery over polarity instead of vice versa.

      Other very important ones that are used for enlightenment are: big- little, rich-poor, powerful- weak, staying the same-changing, right-wrong, life-death, ignorance-enlightenment, love-hate, past-future, serious-playful.

      For the purpose of mastering telepathy, we ask you to practice the polarity of HERE-THERE.

      All encompassing, unconditional love holds all polarities within itself.

      "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike."

      Of such is the world of created form.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnote:

      Mercury goes retrograde on Monday at 29 degrees Gemini. This is a critical degree and, as such, is catalyzing the mastery of polarity in all of its forms throughout the world.

      Previous angel messages are on line at

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      and

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Home website:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Try also

      www.TerrAscension.com