To Share Message from Louise Hay Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2006
      Hello everyone once again today:

      I am using this stationery yet again because I love the woman here, who seems to be in such good spirits, in such good health and seems to have a true balance in her life between living and fun -- which goes right a long with today's message from Louise Hay's 'I Can Do It' desk calendar which is:

      "My life is joyously balanced with work and play."

      What a great idea for us all to think about!  I have to admit that I probably don't play as much as I should, but I am glad there a re reminders like this that reminded me of that and make me remember how important it is that we each have a life balanced between work, and play and all other things we do every day.

      Again, to each of you on this lovely fall evening, I wish for you a special evening, followed by a night of peaceful, blissful, renewing and rejuvenating sleep.

      May you all continue to feel the presence of God and His angels all around you, guiding you, guarding you, protecting you and loving you in only way you can be loved these wonderful beings.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I used the midi 'I Love Myself' because this woman seems to really love who she is because she seems to be foully embracing both herself and her life by chasing butterflies in full abandonment in this stationery.
      P..

      P.S. I used the