The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 043 ~ 1 October 2006 ~ We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful vision

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2006
      Transformation comes from within

      It is time to release and let go

      It is time to move forward into new ventures, without the cords of past beliefs and patternings

      The first step is acknowledgement

      the next step is choosing on all levels of your being to allow change to happen

      come with me and enjoy the journey

      Gaele Arnott 28 September 2006

      Music Playing is:  Golden Mountain Top

      When you face your fear, most of the time you will discover that it was not really such a big threat after all. We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation - it empowers us to overcome obstacles so we can live our dreams.   --  Les Brown

      We all need some form of deeply rooted, powerful motivation

      Now I do not like the word Motivation
      and I normally turn down requests from Corporate Clients to
      MOTIVATE their staff

      The reason I turn down such requests is that when Companies want to Motivate their staff
      they are almost always looking for ways to get something from their staff
      without making nay changes in the way they operate and which are the root causes for demotivating people
      There is little point in me Inspiring and Motivating if the root causes remain in place

      However if there is a willingness to heal the root cause
      Then I will bend over backwards
      to Inspire people to a Personal Goal aligned with the Organisations Goal

      So lets change the word Motivation to
      VISION
      We all need some form of deeply rooted powerful VISION

      but our vision also requires
      ACTION
      Otherwise our Vision is merely a Dream

      when our Vision is powerful and aligned with our Soul Purpose

      When we become empowered
      overcoming obstacles
      so we can live our dreams is a simple task

      OK so we have our Vision
      WHAT NEXT
      Are you Empowered
      ?????
      Now this question may seem out of place especially if you are at any stage of your spiritual pathway
      You may be attuned to some healing modality
      BUT
      Attunement is not Empowerment

      When I facilitated the Borabadur Empowerment I found that everything I had done had to go
       I had even more aligning of my physical self with my spiritual self
      as the road to Personal Empowerment
      I had to RE FIND MY SOUL SELF
      I HAD TO DIE
      (AND HAVE A NEAR DEATH EXPERIENCE MORE THAN ONCE)
      I HAD TO LEARN HOW TO LISTEN TO MY SOUL GOD SELF IN A WAY I NOT DONE BEFORE

      And

      Once I could Listen
      I had to Act
      Sometimes the actions I heard were necessary did not make sense
      but once I acted
      I found another door opening
      I had to let go of my fears
      and
      As I let go
      I knew what to do next
      and
      so
      I act
      I do not know what tomorrow will bring
      It does not matter
      I have surrendered my Fear as well

      As I act, I empower myself
      My Vision become clearer
      whether I have One day or 10,000 days is no longer important

      I go to bed now sure in the knowledge that when I wake
      be it in my Human body or in my Soul Body
      I am empowered
      I am part of the light
      I am Light and I am Love

      My Vision is aligned totally with the Divine Universe

      I Love You

      OH
      AND
      WHEN YOU ACT

      EXPECT THE UN EXPECTED

      Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 1 October 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read The 13th Diamond? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger!

      SUGILITE

      (Also known as Lavulite)

      Colour: Purple and reddish purple with black banding (occasionally green banding)

      Card Name: "The Flower of Isis "

      Chakra: Crown (7th)

      HEARTSTONE, DREAMSTONE, SEERSTONE

      Numbers: 7, 2,3

      Cultures: Sugilite is a newly discovered gem, a stone for our age. In truth, it is a re-emerging gemstone, not seen on planet Earth for over a 100,000 years. It has re emerged now to help usher in an age of open - Heartedness and love. It is the most scared gem of love manifest upon the earth at this time.

      In the AORA Gemstone Oracle Cards, "The Flower of Isis" depicts the mother of all goddesses, representing the feminine and divine capacity, to embody Love fully upon the Earth. She is shown here wearing a crown of Sugilite, to Illustrate the awakened crown chakra (7th), to illuminate and awaken the Higher self to Divine Love. This is the spiritual centre of the body, so is so often open in the very young. This is what we aspire to become like again, the Divine Child. The Portrait of Isis is bathed in the soft golden light of the heavenly realms, symbolising it as a portal to Divine Love.

      The Divine Dreamer, once aroused by the ancient Dreamstone, can never return to the unconscious state of being. Sugilite is the siren of the "Golden Dream" of mankind. It summons us to enfold that which we hold to be holy and bring it forth consciously. With this vision, we can take the best of the ancient world, and combine it with the wisest of today's teachings.

      Sugilite is especially well-suited to healing on multi-dimensional levels. it can heal the physical, emotional and etheric simultaneously. This gemstone supports wholeness on the vibrational or energy levels. It helps to raise us up to a plateau above the situations at hand.

      Sugilite is one of the foremost and significant gemstones for the strengthening of the heart. Its primary purpose in our time is to help us balance and harmonise the world, and expand the ability to love. For many, this gem works equally well on the throat, 3rd eye or heart chakra. Basically, it stimulates and brings into balance all the energy centres from the heart to crown chakras. At this time an awakening of the sacred truth chakra is taking place. This is imperative before Humanity can employ their total Higher Self connection. Sugilite is here to awaken us to this potential.

      Best with: Clear Quartz, Moldavite, Rose Quartz, Lapis and Moonstone.

      The message of Sugilite is "Awaken to the Golden Dream of Life"

        http://www.cosmicevolution.org/PhonergBalls.html
      DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI DHA ZHI  VA VA VA VA VOOM

      FOR MY MALAYSIAN  READERS
      I am planning a series of Rainbow Body Chakra aligning and Empowerment Weekend Workshops in November and December in Kuala Lumpur starting 11&12 November
      I need someone to help with the organisation and promotion
      If you think this is YOU
      please contact me off list on