Prayers Requested for Me and my Father

  • nachi2006@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006

      Dear All,

      This is rather unlikely hour to ask for prayers..

      But today I have been on sicklist..Been vomitting..my eyes are burning.. having backpain..digestive probs as well..

      My father had a medical check up today..I am praying to God Almighty that the test results will be normal..I cant take one more shock now..he had his vomitting GERD type attack even on yesterday night.. neither he nor i could sleep the whole night.. My body is used to it by now..but my heart is still in pain for his sufferings..

      So please pray for my Father and me..Please send Reiki Light, Love and Prayers.. Your Blessings and Love our way..

      I have resolved to change myself..been walking on that path..since last few weeks...I have had backtracks but I havent given up on my path ahead.. The external might be a mere reflection of the internal..but I hope I will have favourable conditions of peace, harmony and love in the external, physical world..so as to fine tune my internal connection with God..

      Please Pray for Immidiate relief and flow of Healing, Harmony in Future as well..

      Much Love & Gratitude,

      Nachi

    • Gaele Arnott
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
        love to you both Nachi dear one
        from my heart to yours
        Gaele

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 29, 2006
          Know dear one Nachi that I see you and your father are being wrapped in the seamless robe of God and held within the heart of All That Is offering you with grace and ease, the shift to perfect health, radiant beauty, eternal youth, and supreme happiness, joy and peace!!! This I hold in my heart as I too am wrapped in this robe and found within this heart and all it's glory of the highest good of all concerned. We must open our hearts know to receive and embrace all that is being offered and ask for this offering to be integrated with ease and grace for this is our choice. We have dominion over all of God's kingdom as we are the mirror of the Creator, cocreating our reality within it.

          I have been away from this group and the ethers of internet's direct connection through the word but know that we are always connected in all ways.

          I will send Reiki through my intention in this moment and have it continue for as long as needed to assist in bringing you and your father into a state of joy and peace.

          Namaste Dear Nachi,
          Rae of One

          nachi2006@... wrote:

[...]

          Rae of One ~ Universal Oneness Ambassador ~
          "Compassion is the first outburst of everything God does." ~ Meister Eckhart

        • prem lulla
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006

            DEAR NACHI ,
            I AM ALSO PRAYING AND SENDING LIGHT TO YOU AND YOUR FATHER

            PLS READ MY COMMNETS IN THE CAPITAL LETTERS BELOW

            Dear All,

            This is rather unlikely hour to ask for prayers..

            But today I have been on sicklist..Been vomitting..my eyes are burning.. having backpain..digestive probs as well..

            My father had a medical check up today..I am praying to God Almighty that the test results will be normal..I cant take one more shock now..he had his vomitting GERD type attack even on yesterday night.. neither he nor i could sleep the whole night.. My body is used to it by now..but my heart is still in pain for his sufferings..

            GIVE THANKS TO THE SUFFERING
            THIS IS HOW EXISTENCE IS TRYING TO HIGHLIGHT SOME IMPORTANT AREAS IN OUR LIFE
            HAVE A RELOOK , REVIEW AT YOUR LIFE
            FOR THIS PURPOSE YOU CAN CALL ANGELS OF INTROSPECTION,
            "GERIOLA" (5TH DEGREE SAGITARUIUS)
            THUS GROUP OF ANGELS IS GOOD FOR HELPING US IN INTROSPECTION

            So please pray for my Father and me..Please send Reiki Light, Love and Prayers.. Your Blessings and Love our way..
            I AM DOING THAT

            I have resolved to change myself..been walking on that path..since last few weeks...I have had backtracks but I havent given up on my path ahead.. The external might be a mere reflection of the internal..but I hope I will have favourable conditions of peace, harmony and love in the external, physical world..so as to fine tune my internal connection with God..

            INSTEAD OF TRYING TO CHANGE YOU , I SUGGEST YOU ACCEPT YOURSELF IN TOTALITY
            IF U ASK YOURSELF A QUESTION : HOW MUCH HAVE I ACCEPTED MYSLEF IN PERCENTAGE TERMS , AND IF YOUR ANSWER IS EVEN 70% OR MORE, THEN YOU NEED TO LOOK WITHIN TO FIND OUT WHAT INNER PORTIONS YOU HAVE REJECTED.
            TRY TO ACCEPT YOUR SELF IN TOTALITY, WITH ALL WEAKNESSES, AS YOU ARE , WITH ALL SHORTCOMINGS .
            TRYING TO CHANGE ONESELF IS ABSURD
            IT IS A NEGATIVE CONCEPT
            ACCEPTING ONESELF IS SAME THING FROM A POSITIVE PERSPECTIVE

            Please Pray for Immidiate relief and flow of Healing, Harmony in Future as well..
            DONOT ASK FOR IMMEDIATE RELIEF .
            BETTER ASK FOR ROOT CAUSE TO BE HEALED AND ONLY THEN ALL WILL BE HEALED

            WITH LOVE AND LIGHT
            PREM ALOK

            Do you Yahoo!?