To Share Other Angel Mesages for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2006
      Hello everyone again today:

      Boy, it really feels like fall outside today!  I just went out to get my mail and was surprised at how cool it was out there.  I just hope it stays cool now rather than going back to being extra hot and that we have a fall this year -- for real -- rather than bits of it before it gets really cold as everyone seems to think we are in for a really hard winter this year.

      First of all, from my Angels All Around us desk calendar today, the message is:  "They leave suddenly, quietly, with only a hint of halo or a wisp of wing, behind to make us wonder."  --- Eileen Elias Freeman.

      Have any of you ever had an experience where you feel that maybe you have just been 'touched by an angel' in some small way, like the feeling of a wing touching you or the scent of some beautiful flower in the air when you are not even around flowers?  While I know I have never had an angel encounter or seen an angel at all, I have had a few of these feelings myself.  No matter what or whether or I ever see or hear or even really feel an angel around me, I still know they are there, and -- just knowing that -- gives me a lot of comfort and peace.

      Now for the message from my tiny little angel card deck called 'Angel Power' cards, by  Wulfing von Rohr and Gayan S. Winter.  And the message for today is:

      "Harmony grows from a heart knowing it is protected."

      A very short, but very true, message for us all to think about and ponder on today.  I just hope these words resonate with some of you as much as they did with me because one thing I would like in my life every single day is harmony which I like to think of as internal calm.  And that, for me, make life so much more better and worthwhile form.

      Continue to enjoy your day to the fullest extent possible.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I could not find any midi in my files with 'harmony' in the title.  However, I did find this one which is called 'Calming Harps,' and because harp music always calms me down and soothes my soul, so to speak, I used it today.  I am sure that I got this midi from Gaele with one of her Moment messages because it seems like one she would use.  And I so thank he for sharing it with me so I could share it with all of you today.