Re: [lovingpurelove] Poem

  • Karen Pennington
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 31, 2000
      Dearest Patti: I deeply appreciate your sharing this
      with me. I, too, am one of those who sees
      opportunities in most situations for growth and
      acceptance that whatever we are going through the
      Universe is still unfolding at its own pace and time.
      I'm having a particularly difficult time finding
      employment right now; but this is the first time I
      have ever had the luxury of truly taking my time and
      not being too devastated when I call a day after a job
      was posted in the paper to find it has already been
      filled. And the ones that are still accepting
      applications have been so overwhelmed they are still
      sorting through applicants for a start date on
      interviewing. WHEW!*! So if you could remember my job
      plight in your prayers and meditations, I would REALLY
      appreciate it. Love & Hugs, Karen

      http://im.yahoo.com/
    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 31, 2000
        Yes, Karen, indeed I will think positive thoughts toward your receiving a
        good job; one that you will be happy, look forward going to work, in fact
        each morning, I shall send out positive thoughts, also request everybody at
        9am their own time to stop for a moment and send out positive thoughts to
        every business that would be compatible with Karen's needs to contact her for
        employment.
        While looking for your employment place, know already that you have it, and
        that it is coming to you, and indeed it will.
        Please keep us informed, so we can also reap the blessings from the great
        news.
        Going to bed at night and visualizing the employment setting in your mind
        will also send out the news of what you want.
        Why is it so difficult for some to believe that we can do this, and yet not
        think a thing about a little telephone wire sending our voices out all over
        the world?
        Isn't it ironic sometimes?
        Oh life is indeed wonderful and sends us off on journeys that sometimes we
        don't understand, but within do indeed know that it benefited us.
        Oh, the grandness of such adventures and love that indeed surrounds us.
        Karen, you are precious and the light is already within you, and you will
        have the job that you want, so rest assured that life will come to you in the
        way that it thinks is needed for you. Your faith is strong, and your heart
        is loving -- just hold on until that message comes to you, and when it does,
        don't forget to thank the heavens, universe, God, whatever you call it.
        I wish you a very good day, one filled with smiles and a light heart.
        Love,
        Patti
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2000
          I really appreciate everyone holding me in their
          thoughts. I've been telling myself all along the
          perfect job just hasn't been perfected enough yet and
          when it is ready for me, or I'm ready for it, the
          telephone will ring. Believe me I will enjoy sharing
          the blessings which come about as the universe
          unfolds. I truly believe perception is 9/10ths the
          battle to realization. I hope everyone is having a
          GREAT WEEK and enjoying their own personal
          rollercoasters. How many of us have had wonderful
          epiphanies in the face of chaos and gone on to realize
          we have been given a gift of freedom from something we
          thought we were unable to conquor? I just love the
          Dalai Lama's Instructions for Life in the New
          Millennium. I have a copy printed out and posted on
          the wall next to the computer for easy reference(ok,
          so I wanted to put it where the 14 and 16 year old
          sons would be forced to make eye contact). To quote:"
          When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Remember, not
          getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke
          of luck. Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve
          immortality. The best relationship is one in which
          your love for each other exceeds your need for each
          other." Reading those every once in awhile makes me
          read the Bible more because every time I read the
          Instructions or the Bible, I find a different part of
          my life that something applies to that didn't apply
          that way a day before. WOW Love, Hugs, and Many Thanks
          to All, Karen

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1, 2000
            Good Morning Karen,
            Your light is shining, and I agree that your job will come along when it is
            supposed to; when that phone rings you will indeed be blessed with that one
            the Universe had in mind for you. Oh yes indeed perception is 9/10ths of the
            battle to realization, and it warms my heart to see another has reached those
            understandings.
            I am certainly having a great week; just came off a quiet meditative flu
            period.
            Now passing, I realize that it was there for a good reason, and coming out of
            it brings more light, insights, and loving all the things that I had taken
            for granted. When things are taken away, such as my garden, for almost a
            week, I couldn't go out to it, only viewing it from my window, and after the
            flu left me and i ran out into with my arms high to the heavens, running and
            jumping and absolutely feeling the marvelous wonder, and then I sat down on
            my Japanese bench and thought to myself, "Ah, this what my flu was all about,
            to come back with more insight, taking nothing for granted, and growing in
            the light!" And indeed, my rollercoaster
            slowed down enough for me to see it.

            I am going out of town tonight and won't be back until Sunday, so you all
            take care, and you shall be in my thoughts as I take care of my business,
            celebrate my birthday at my daughter's home, and simply spend time with my
            new insights.
            Love to you! And Karen, your job will come, and when it does, Oh do come in
            and share it with us.
            With much love,
            Patti
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 2, 2000
              Oh, don't worry. You guys will be the first ones to
              hear about it and we'll all celebrate together with a
              great big AMEN. Patti, have a great trip and a VERY
              MERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!*! Love & Hugs, Karen

              From homework help to love advice, Yahoo! Experts has your answer.
              http://experts.yahoo.com/
            • pattimaris1675@aol.com
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 5, 2000
                Thanks Karen,
                I am back of news that my trip was filled with love and beauty. My daughter
                and her family had me over for my birthday dinner on Friday; ah, a nice warm
                fire in the fireplace sending out its warmth as I stood and warm my hands to
                remove the chill from my shoulders, one by one they each came to wish me a
                happy birthday and a warm loving hug; son-in-law whom is like a son, my
                daughter, granddaughter, and grandson, we laughed and shared old stories, new
                stories, as we all prepared dinner, cutting up salads, fresh veggies to steam
                - later to open presents of love, and beautifully worded cards. Tears ran
                down my face, being so touched by it all, late in the evening we sat around
                the warm fire gently sharing more stories until it was time to bid them all a
                goodbye.
                Such a wonderful time I had.
                Thanks for the Happy birthday wish Karen, you are so kind and filled with
                love in your heart.
                I won't go on with anymore, as I am still a bit tired from my trip home.
                Love,
                Patti
              • Karen Pennington
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 13, 2000
                  It really sounds like you had a Hallmark kind of
                  visit. What a wonderful pleasure to hear of this kind
                  of love being openly shared with joy and energy in
                  this day and age. I'm just now getting back on line. I
                  sent a separate e-mail thanking everyone who had
                  prayed for me in my job hunt. I was officially hired
                  today but won't start until they can get paperwork
                  finished. A special warm hug from me. Love, Karen

                  http://photos.yahoo.com/
                • Nachiketan
                  Message 8 of 15 , May 15, 2005

                    Dear All,

                    Namaste,

                    A spiritual Friend told me recently that Satan has left our world..That there is not no Satan anymore.

                    I could only laugh..I have been wanting to write a poem on the ongoing confusing battle of two powers..There is a Brute Power of Muscle and force and the other one is of Illiterate, illfeed people.

                    So I felt like writing poems on this mad rush of war, hatred & love..Since you are my friends I am giving you this Beautiful gift of my 2 Poems for Free..

                    Love You All Lots,

                    Nachi.

                    **

                    The soldiers on both side Fight the War in belief in their God..
                    and it makes one compare to find out the lesser evil of these Two Gods..
                    Our God asks for killing for Peace and to Rape the helpless woman, and harm innocent child
                    and their God asks them to slaughter a man..
                    since when did the God felt this thirst for Blood?
                    and Since when did God asked for men to rape, kill and loot on Childs Faith in God?
                    A Friend tells me that the Satan is No More in this world..
                    And I say to Him..with all the Killings, Rapes Going on in Gods Name..
                    Maybe it isn't Surprise that the Satan Has left our world..
                    Maybe Its Fight between Two Gods Hereon..
                    Its a War between Our God and Their God..
                    Such is the time that People do not fear Satan Anymore..
                    Evil has lost its shine of the sword.
                    Man has created A New Satan in the Name of God.

                    *

                    Everytime someone gets killed, raped or hurt I tie a knot to my heart
                    Everytime I shout in anger and pain...I tie another knot..
                    and then there comes a time..when the Heart goes soo small
                    wrinkled and wrangled and it hurts and bleeds even to touch the heart..
                    So I think of Love and Loving Someone Instead..
                    to untie one knot..
                    and as the forces march on with their wars and games of hatred.
                    I too charge up myself with a war..
                    The war of Hugging, Kissing, loving As many People As I can..
                    To Bring Life back to hearts, and to untie the knots that I have in my heart.