subtle and profound moments of life

  • B K
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Life is not measured by how many breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away. When I live life with the aim to accumulate the most experiences or possessions I can miss the beauty of the little moments that take my breath away.
      When I remember that the most significant moments in my life are subtle and profound then I watch closely for these moments. Today let me be open to the beauty of quiet moments.