Fw: 11 Gemini The Angels of Mental Control

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001

      Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2002 12:53 PM
      Subject: 11 Gemini The Angels of Mental Control

      -

      11 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Mental Control

      Also known as

      The Angels of’ Darachin’

      Beloved,

      To those who are mature, and understand the absolute necessity for attuning to and creating the highest good of all concerned, we impart the knowledge of mind reading and control.

      ‘D-A-R-A-Ch-I-N

      D…We can access all knowledge in all people to uncover the most profound spiritual wisdom.

      A…We tap the reasoning, perception, and knowing of all mental abilities of the enlightened mind in order to heal the mind and control mental processing.

      R…We cause mind expansion, enabling rapid learning and articulating any new information.

      A…Our control over thinking can activate various talents and clairvoyance, and command over the language of symbols.

      Ch…We clearly understand all languages of all spheres and thus attune to all beings and are understood by all.

      I…We evoke whatever memory is appropriate according to karmic law.

      N…Our goal is to induce the highest bliss, supreme happiness, which transcends the mental level.’

      The melody of the letters of our name are the notes of C, G, C, G, D sharp, G, and A.

      Here is our story:

      Mike wanted to stay home, he felt like it was a good day to study and meditate.

      He looked at the clock and noticed that it was five after ten, it was just too late to call and cancel his appointment with the dentist, so grabbing his coat, he jumped into the car.

      Six miles down the road he noticed a car that had just gone off the road. Smoke was pouring from under the hood. Squinting and looking closer, he saw the body of a man slumped over the steering wheel.

      He immediately pulled over, praying with all the intensity of his being for help from God and the Angels.

      Through the open window he reached in and unbuckled the man’s seatbelt. Pulling him out as gently as he could, he lay the man down safely on the grass just as the car exploded into flames.

      The man’s face was pale with a trickle of blood with tears flowing from closed eyes.

      The Angels of ‘Darachin’ had trained Mike well. He transferred his awareness into the form of the injured man. Immediately he felt the injuries and knew the man could not speak or hear because of head injury.

      He closed his eyes.

      He was inside the man’s mind. Intimately he knew everything that the man himself knew. With strong intent, he called forth cognition of the man’s deepest and most sacred self as well as his highest connection to Divine Consciousness.

      The connection was good. The man had had a spiritual Mother who had trained him as a child to trust in Divine Providence. This trusting had matured throughout his life. Mike’s mind connected with that knowing. He joined his intellect with the man’s intellect. They became one mind.

      He thought inside the man’s mind, so that the mind of the man himself was saying it to himself, "God is in his Almighty Power, and I am held safely in His arms, all is well."

      The man gave a deep shuddering sigh of relief. He relaxed and went limp, he felt utterly safe and surrounded in a cocoon of radiant Divine Love.

      Healing angels removed the man’s consciousness from his body while they made immediate repair. By the time the ambulance arrived, the man was well on the way to recovery.

      Hopping back into his car, Mike closed his eyes and connected mentally with the mind of the receptionist at the Dentist’s office. Inside her mind, he thought, " Mike was held up by something important, I’m going to reschedule him."

      When he got home and called the receptionist, she explained with a giggle, " I always knew I was psychic, " she said, " I knew you had gotten into something pretty major. I’ve got you down for ten o’clock next Tuesday."

      And all was well.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Previous angel messages are on line at

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      and

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.