Birthdays Channel

  • Dr. Patti Diamondlady Diamond, DD
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2006
      Dearest Friends ~

      In this moment, I wish to share with you a channeling bit about
      Birthdays...

      As our middle sons' and my earth dimensional birthdays are approaching
      (his on this Thursday and mine in a few earth dimensional weeks),
      Spirit gifted me with a message about what we call here as birthdays
      here on this earth dimension. We see birthdays here as a once a year
      way to celebrate life, of being another earth dimensional year older
      within the linearity of time.

      Spirit gifts us the wisdom that we gift birth to LIFE as The Pure
      Consciousness of which is who we ARE (A Revolving Experience of, A
      Revolving Expression of) and where we emanate from. From this Pure
      Consciousness, we gifted birth to the Cosmic Infinite Circle of the
      Universal Source of All That Is, thus merging The Pure Consciousness
      with The Cosmic Infinite Circle of the Universal Source of All That
      Is, to create as One The Pure Consciousness of the Cosmic Infinite
      Circle of the Universal Source of All That Is. From this, we gifted
      birth to the Universe and all of physicalness of infinite form,
      including our physical human form. And from this we gifted birth to
      each Life Experience within One Life Experience infinitely expressed
      as infinite expression of itself of infinite life experiences.

      It is from this we created our physicalness of LIFE. Within this
      physicalness of LIFE, we are infinitely within physical human form as
      a Spiritual Soul BEing from the moment of physical conception. Thus we
      ARE The Pure Consciousness of LIFE and the physicalness of LIFE, two
      BEing as One, even before we are physically created from physical
      matter. Thus, we are already and always, Already and In All Ways,
      gifting birth to LIFE infinitely!

      Spirit's gift to us is that every moment of the physicalness of LIFE
      within BEing a Spiritual Soul BEing encased within a physical human
      form, within The One Infinite Moment can be seen as a gift, a way to
      celebrate LIFE (Living Infinite From Existence and Living Infinite
      From Experience, two BEing as One) as we ARE (A Revolving
      Experience of, A Revolving Expression of) gifting birth to LIFE
      infinitely.That rather than it being simply once a year, that in every
      moment, every earth dimensional day we can celebrate LIFE as every
      moment is a present, a gift of gifting birth to the Infinite
      Possibilities of LIFE! Thus, our birthday is already and always
      occurring infinitely!

      In the earth dimensional movie of Alice in Wonderfuland this is called
      the un~birthday, implying that we celebrate every moment, every earth
      dimensional day for the gift, the present, the presence within
      spiritual presence that LIFE gifts us, as we create and co~create in
      our LIFE the gift of LIFE within each moment called linearity time
      within The One Infinite Moment of All That Is.

      So, in this moment, it is your birthday, it is my birthday, it is our
      son Matthew's birthday....it is ALL of our birthdays, as we are
      gifting birth to LIFE infinitely!:)

      As a close friend of mine says when she was asked to create within her
      soul's eye of the One thing that she wanted in LIFE, she said "More
      Please!" to mean, I desire to experience more of what is already and
      always occurring in and within my life experience within the earth
      dimensional concept of directionality called as 'More!'.

      Happy Birthday to you!

      Happy Birthday to us All!!!

      And Here is to Infinitely More Birthdays!:)

      So until the next moment within The One Infinite Moment that we meet
      again, soul to soul, within the infinite circle of Spiritual Oneness,
      dearest friendsÂ…..This is Dr. Patti "Diamondlady" Diamond sharing with
      you "May your life experience be filled with infinite blessings of
      Absoulute Love, Infinite Light, Abundance, Peace, and Bliss always, In
      All Ways."

      Infinite Love and Light,

      Dr. Patti "Diamondlady" Diamond, DD
      Dancing Dolphin Diamondlady
      Director, The Diamondlady International Spiritual Oneness Center
      Spiritual Medium, Author, Ascended Master
      http://www.diamondlady.net

      Dr. Diamond's books Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness ~ Spiritual
      Rememberings of the Soul Through Life Experience & Life Long Learning
      ~ Transforming Learning -
      Discovering Learning Through Living Life In Unlimitless Possibilities,
      available at
      http://www.diamondladypublishing.net

      Ezine articles expert:
      http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert=Dr._Patti_Diamond, _DD

      Reach me on Myspace at: My URL
      http://www.myspace.com/diamondlady1025

      My Blog URL
      http://blog.myspace.com/diamondlady1025

      And...A Place to R.E.S.T. (Remember, Embrace, and Soulfully Treasure)
      the Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing you ARE (A Revolving Experience
      of), Welcome to SISO Radio (Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness Radio) at
      http://www.sisoradio.net