Am I a Leader in not giving or taking Sorrow ?

  • B K
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 12:37 AM
      Daily Spiritual Thought
      Don’t give sorrow, don’t take sorrow! The qualities that stop me from giving sorrow are mercy, love and honesty. If I have these qualities, then I will never even think of giving sorrow. I need to be merciful not to give sorrow and I need to be strong in order not to take sorrow. In fact, the moment I stop taking sorrow, my days of happiness have begun. Today let me choose not to take sorrow.

      Leadership

      Leadership is about focus and execution.For me to lead my life I need to be focused on the few things that will make the greatest difference. I then need to consistently execute these simple actions. When I allow myself to be pulled in too many directions, my actions will lack focus and power. Today let me execute the few things that will make the greatest difference by remaining focused