Re: << lovingpurelove >> Energy Request for the planet and all who inhabit it.

  • mike edmonds
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2006

      This is for Mike (and his beautiful request for Love Energy) and All,

      May we be guided as we align the heart chakra with the soul to connect with the Creator.

      Each of us has a specific reason to be on our path, we empower everyone by sharing this knowledge.

      When an experience transforms us, you change others from the inside.

      When the heart opens it begins to truly feel . This flows from us all and requires nothing in return.

      You are open in accepting Gods love and share this freely with everyone. Your flow is endless and consciously you are giving at every opportunity to increase the well being of all.

      You deeply feel all life’s experiences, and people feel comfortable and assured of themselves through your assistance. You are self sufficient and also support and furbish others.

      The Spirit moves through you, and your soul is at one with all life. You are growing and transcendent.

      The Divine Masculine and Feminine are balanced through us and felt from the core of our being.

      This is Unconditional Love in full flight, and it is being Universal / Christ Consciousness.

      Much Joy and Abundance to all of you in lovingpurelove and the World.

      Mike

      Connect with the Consciousness Collective.