Re: << lovingpurelove >> teach me

  • Mike Eggleston
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 1, 2006
      Our angels and guides are always with us :)

      ROXANNE YOUNG <my4by4forus@...> wrote:
      Mike  once again... I do agree with you.  See what happens with me.  I see the angels standing next to my native guides in protection of me.  And I feel Gods hand on me telling me he is pleased.  I feel the love inside  from all of them.  The guideance of the divine ones.

      What I have learned.  Is prayer is my one on one phone call to God.
      But meditation is how I see  the guides and angels.

      And like you.   All I have to do ..  Is allow the blending of all.  To work in harmony.

       I have more native guides,  And moments.. Then angelic ones.   Now.  But in the beginning.  I saw  the angels often.  Then as I allowed them to enter into my life.  I welcomed the spirit of others.

      I am now being  asked to learn more on Shamans.  But when I joined a site.  I found that site to be full of
      unkindness to one another.  And ego!

      So  I got disappointed.  Thinking.  Why can't  Shamans  still repect the teaching of All forces.  And not be so unkind to one another.   But I know 4 shamans.  now.  That  hold love and light of the Great spirit.

      I am now willing to learn more!   Thanks for your answers.   Roxy