Re: << lovingpurelove >> if a dog were my teacher

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      Hello Roxanne:

      I don't know what happened to this message because I have all of my settings for all of my groups as well as my own message set up to send and receive both pictures and graphics.  However, for some reason, this one showed up without graphics, and to make the meaning of the captions more special, I think it really needs the pictures to go with the captions.

      Consequently, is there any way you can resend it so that the graphics will appear?  Did you send it out to us or just forward it?  I was just curious because with one way you get the attachments and with the other one you get the block with a red x in it.  However, I do not remember which is which because I have been feeling really ragged today and am only on line long enough to read my messages, not to interact with anyone, because I just do not feel up to doing that with a lot of people today.

      But, because I would like to share this message with a special friend of mine who is one of the greatest animal lovers I know, most especially dogs, it would be so nice if I could get a copy of this that shows the graphics.  Any idea how to do this?

      And please, don't just ignore or overlook this message as that is what it seems you have done with the last few messages I have addressed to you, inasmuch as I have written you quite a few since you returned that I never received a response to.   However, since this is something I wanted to do for someone else, not myself, do you think that maybe you could take a few minutes to respond to it?

      Whatever you do or whether you do or not, I still thank you for your time involved in reading this and for all of the energy and effort you spend daily sharing messages with all of us.  I do hope you have a special evening and that you are soon able to reach a firm conclusion as to where you would like to move.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti