death angel.

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006
      I asked a friend about the death angel.   I liked her answer.   Roxy
      From: Hope

      i know that when a person is undecided about leaving and tottering back and forth between leaving and staying, there are many Angels around for support - and that sometimes includes the Angel of Death. nobody dies unless they are ready willing and able. i also know that while a person is trying to decide, the best thing we can do is not interfere. it's extremely important to let them make their own decision and leave them be unless they ask for assistance. the Angels always say that the only real crime a person can commit is to interfere in someone else's path. just thought i would share that with you. xoxox

      From: "ROXANNE YOUNG" <my4by4forus@...>
      To: "hopefloats717" <hopefloats717@...>
      Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:20:05 -0700

      Ok.. here is my question.

      ok??? ha ha.  thank you!

      I saw at my friends house.  The angel of death.  I saw her gray aura.
      I saw and felt her pain.  I was told by spirit she is dying.  I saw the number 3.
      not sure if that is 3 weeks.  or 3 months or 3 years.
      But  why would the angel of death be there if it wasn't soon.

      When I finally told her why I got scared and bailed on her.
      She said,  The angel of death can be present when someone is very ill.
      It doesn't mean they have come to take them home.
      But  they can be there to aid in  rebirth as well.
      So.. what do you know about the angel ?

      Do you have a feeling about Jo ann?  Thanks.. Roxy

      Search from any web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today!