Children's Letters to God

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006

      Dear God,
      Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't you just
      keep the ones you have now?
      Jane

      Dear God,
      Who draws the lines around the countries?
      Nan

      Dear God,
      Went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that okay?
      Neil

      Dear God,
      Thank you for my baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
      Joyce

      Dear God,
      It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about
      you that people are not supposed to say, but I hope you will not hurt him in anyway.
      Your Friend (but I am not going to tell you who I am)

      Dear God,
      Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before. You can look it up.
      Bruce

      Dear God,
      If we come back as something, please don't let me be Jennifer Horton, because
      I hate her.
      Denise

      Dear God,
      I want to be just like my daddy when I get big, but not with so much hair all over.
      Sam

      Dear God,
      I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
      Ruth

      Dear God,
      I think about you sometimes, even when I'm not praying.
      Elliott

      Dear God,
      I bet it is very hard for you to love all the people in the world. There are only
      four people in our family and I can never do it.
      Nan

      Dear God,
      Of all the people who worked for you, I like Noah and David the best.
      Rob

      Dear God,
      My brothers told me about being born, but it doesn't sound right. They are just
      kidding, aren't they?
      Marsha

      Dear God,
      If you watch me in church Sunday, I'll show you my new shoes.
      Mickey

      Dear God,
      We read Thomas Edison made light. But in Sunday School, we learned that you did
      it. So I bet he stole your idea.
      Donna

      Dear God,
      I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well I just want you to know that
      I am not just saying this because you are God already.
      Charles

      Dear God,
      I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday.
      That was cool!
      Eugene

      Dear God,
      Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms.
      It works with my brother.
      Larry