Fw: ? for you

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31 9:59 PM

      this came from the lovingpurelove site.  But has anyone tried it?  And has more info on it.  I have a friend who like to talk to someone more about it.  Roxy
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
        Hi Roxy,
        I would like to give this a try. I have several stubborn health issues, as do so many. Healing the body seems to be the biggest challenge so many of us face. I propose that we get a group together, and give this a try. Let's test it! I would be able to do this starting in a couple of weeks. I am crazy busy right now but it will calm down in couple of weeks. We could list our particularly malady and then do the experiment. Would it not be a true miracle, the miracle we have all prayed for, to be able to heal with the most simple of God's gifts...water? I have read this before at this site. http://www.watercure.com/ I wonder what would happen if this water were charged using the Dr. Emoto of "Messages in Water" practice. http://www.hado.net/
        Carolyn

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2006
          I totally agree.   I have thyroid problems.  Went to natural meds.   But the find keeping weight off a challenge.  I'm not real bad yet.  Maybe 10 to 15lbs  But would like to try this.  See if it works.  Let me know when you want to do it with me.
          The women asking about this.  She lost weight drinking about a gallon or more a day.  So..  when your ready.   Roxy