Roxy

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2006
      I  saw my owl last night.

      In spirit several months ago in meditation  I asked spirit.
      When is it time for me to leave.

      I was told.  when you see the owl.  Go north!
      So... I guess it confirms the hunches I've been getting.

      I know the angels are working on this.  Lets see what comes up.

      But The owl. could also be for my dying friend.
      a native warning.

      I also... have had a few doors open to new friendship here.
      One being a homo pathic doctor.   Working on his Rotweiler.
      So.. I guess itÂ’s a choice.
      But I just have to listen to spirit.  I will let you know how things turn out.

      thanks for the guidance.  Roxy