Fw: 10 Gemini The Angels of Analogy

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 6:20 PM

      Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 2:38 PM
      Subject: 10 Gemini The Angels of Analogy

      10 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Analogy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Golemi’

      Beloved, we are very similar to the Angels of ‘Golema’, 8 degrees Gemini.

      We infuse the mind with wisdom to evaluate all people and beings accurately by shape, color, tone, and all other aspects of outward appearance.

      The range of effectiveness of any person or being is clearly known through the laws of analogy.

      "As above, so below."

      The true state of will, mind, emotion, and form is reflected in the details of appearance and energy vibration of all beings.

      Divine Providence has ordained that the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end of time, meet and become one on earth.

      As this happens, the sons and daughters of God shine forth resplendent in unique and wonderful ways in outward appearance as they manifest the splendor and majesty of Divine Virtues within.

      Here is our story:

      Alima had to escape tonight. Her uncle and aunt were held as prisoners, and if she stayed even one more night in the house she would loose her freedom and perhaps her life.

      She stuffed a few things and a little money in a shoulder bag and walked out the door.

      She had never been on her own before. She had always been protected. Now she had to rely on God and her own judgement to get her safely across the border.

      Her greatest asset was also her greatest liability. She was beautiful. Every man who had ever looked upon her had been rendered helpless by her beauty.

      Who could she trust? She had no gun, or fighting skills. She was utterly defenseless. Confused and frightened people were running everywhere. She prayed to the Angels of ‘Golemi’ to help and guide her.

      Instantly her head cleared. A keen sharp penetrating awareness became stronger with each passing moment. Her emotions were filled with love and gratitude to God. She took a deep breath, feeling safe and excited. For the first time in her life, she was on her own.

      She pulled her scarf over her face, she did not want to draw attention. Hunching over like an old woman, she blended in with the crowd. No one saw her.

      She headed toward the train station. Soldiers, like her uncle’s friends that she had grown up knowing since she was a child, were everywhere . She looked at their faces, their uniforms, their guns. An aura of cruelty, fanaticism, and revenge emanated from them. She couldn’t risk it. They would not help her. She ran . She could hear a clear voice telling her which direction to take at every turn.

      She found herself that evening in the most dangerous slums on the outskirts of the city. She had always heard terrible stories of what went on there. Now her life depended on the goodwill of thieves, murderers, and prostitutes.

      As she wandered among them she noticed something about these people that felt kindred. As she looked at them, she realized that mutual hardship and danger had forged a society more human, honest and deeply spiritual than she had seen in the middle class. She straightened up and walked among them in wonder. Everywhere she looked she saw signs of courage, faith, goodwill, and intelligence. They seemed to expect her. Each eye contact brought a nod of recognition and familiarity.

      She saw a woman cooking bread on a makeshift oven and approached to offer money for something to eat. The woman looked at her knowingly, and sighed. "Sit down dear, I can see you are escaping from the city. We must change the clothes that you are wearing. They will attract too much attention."

      An hour later, a well fed Amina emerged from Farishta’s humble tent looking like a nomad. She wore an old well-made flowing cape that was warm, water resistant, a little stained, buy extremely comfortable to sleep in.

      She looked closely at Farishta, "Farishta" she said, "How can I take this from you? I don’t have much to pay you."

      "Hush now," Farishta said, "The only way any of us make it around here is through helping each other."

      Amina noticed Farishta’s kind eyes, the deep wrinkles of worry across her forehead, her callused hands. Farishta looked old enough to be her mother, but in truth she was almost the same age. Her life had been hard. Amina knew she was in the presence of a spiritual teacher.

      Amina was smuggled across the border that night by a motley crew of Farishta’s friends. They took her down to the water’s edge and packed her among crates on an old shipping barge.

      A few days later Amina found herself standing in the bright sunlight in a foreign city. Her world had changed. Those she had been taught as a child to respect had turned out to be her enemies, and those she had been taught to fear had turned out to be her friends.

      With the help from the Angels of ‘Golemi’, she wandered safely for a long time , judging each person accurately, finding friends and staying out of danger. For a while she became an important link in the underground network that smuggled children and refugees to safety from places of great danger.

      As peace returned to the region, Baba Yogi, a holy man from India who was purported to be thousands of years old, appeared before Amina.

      "Amina," her said, "I am aware of your radiance since I have watched over you for a long time. I have come to invite you to a high mountain retreat, where you will study with the best teachers."

      Looking closely at him, Amina saw clearly the vitality of immortality, and the beauty of enlightenment. Gathering Farishta’s beloved cape about her, she disappeared.

      'G-O-L-E-M-I

      G…The virtue of divine peace and blessing

      O…and the ability to have impeccable judgement

      L…brings perfect vitality, beauty, and harmony.

      E…The presence of God in all beings allows the miracle of materialization and dematerialization, clairaudience, and the ability to transfer consciousness.

      M…With the power of great emotional feeling

      I…the laws of cause and effect are mastered on the material plane.'

      We inspire the use of analogy in all kingdoms and worlds.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Previous angel messages are on line at

      www.globalpsychics.com

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      and

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.