Simply, the present moment _ Yellow Rose

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2006

      Simply, the present Moment
      Yellow roses signify strong feelings of pure joy, gladness, happiness and friendship, but were once used to convey jealousy. Friendship is the main meaning of the yellow rose but it also signifies familiar love and domestic happiness. Yellow roses also symbolize fun and freedom. Today, the yellow rose is used to embrace a new beginning, apologize or express sympathy, and to say, "remember me" , "I am sorry', or "I care." Yellow roses are appropriate for marking the beginning of a new life together or for starting all over again. A Yellow rose with red tip indicates friendship falling in love.      ..... Rosebuds symbolize beauty, youth and a heart innocent of love  http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art11761.asp
      From where I sit here at my computer I look through the window to my neighbour's garden and see this beautiful yellow rose. I get to enjoy the beauty of her garden. The yellow of the rose twinkles and beams in joy.
      Symbolically this beautiful rose bush sends a strong message
      5 buds plus one flower in full bloom. Five is the number of adapatabilty. Five lets us know to be in the flow of the moment and to let the changes ebb and flow much as the sea does on any shore. The number five tells us that there is joy in every moment - excitement and adventure wait you. Duality is the world in which we live and for every positive there is a negative - five lets us know that we fear change and can be stuck in the rigidity of the moment unless we allow ourselves to overcome fear and take the next step - in faith and with trust that the outcome will always be for our Highest Good.
      One full bloom shows us that we are as "One' in harmony with all around us that the past will be just that. the memory lingers but need not consume us as we see all the new opportunities just waiting to bless us with their beauty.
      On the rose bush - 5 buds plus one full bloom equals six.
      Six is the number of compassion and sensitivity. This is saying being kind to yourself. As you remember the yesterdays think of them in kindness. Have no regrets for you did the best you could and were the best person you knew how to be at that time. Today is a new day with new adventures waiting to unfold. The past is the  history .
      from which you learned the lessons taking you into tomorrow. Six is the number of courage and love. Within the duality of all we have, six is also the number for envy and jealousy. We can recognise this as being the aspect of self which takes us out of balance of the moment. As human beings we each have all these aspects within us. It is not time to discard these thoughts but to understand them and place them in perspective of the person we wish to be, now in this moment. Be sensitive to your own emotions, learn how they affect each part of your daily lives. You can choose whether you will carry the negative aspects into the future or allow them to become a part of the joy in living. The compassionate and sympathetic side of the nature is able to love the negative side - bringing balance to the moment.
      The combination of the buds, bloom and colour of the rose bush brings us the freedom to be whomever we wish to be. The message is empowering in it's joy of being free. Free to understand the past, to know the future is waiting as an adventure to unfold while in this moment we are comfortable - to BE!

      the words below are those written by me to assist with the vibration of the essence from Yellow Rose.
      If you choose to use these words the intent is to heal all aspects of relationship that need balance at this moment. The symbol came at the time of creating the original essence in 1998.

      YELLOW ROSE  -  BALANCE

      Rosa      Family: Rosaceae (Rose family)

      Allow the love from your soul to enter your conscious being, and the harmony of spirit will flow with joy into your daily life.

      For is not the combining of all your bodies in equal harmony the true meaning of inner peace.

      You have chosen the physical form the earth’s plane to learn the needed lessons and we give you the essence of our being that your path may contain the colour and energy of equilibrium.

      As we combine the colour from the essence of the flower with the power of the crystal Citrine, we align ourselves and your being with the power of your Higher Self.

      We act as a conduit to transform your thoughts with animation and clarity.

      Together, as the deva of flower and crystal  we bring a harmony of balance to all aspects of emotion.

      Our essence may be used in times of disharmony with issues of the sacral area.

      We speak particularly of those times when you are striving for a balance between relationship and business.

      ©"The Light Essences" -1998 Gaesheann Publishing

      from here in Brisbane, Australia on Wednesday the 30th August, 2006
      it is in love from my heart to your heart
      Gaele Arnott

      Yellow is the color of sunshine. It's associated with joy, happiness, intellect, and energy.

      Yellow produces a warming effect, arouses cheerfulness, stimulates mental activity, and generates muscle energy. Yellow is often associated with food. Bright, pure yellow is an attention getter, which is the reason taxicabs are painted this color. When overused, yellow may have a disturbing effect; it is known that babies cry more in yellow rooms. Yellow is seen before other colors when placed against black; this combination is often used to issue a warning. In heraldry, yellow indicates honor and loyalty. Later the meaning of yellow was connected with cowardice.
      Use yellow to evoke pleasant, cheerful feelings. You can choose yellow to promote children's products and items related to leisure. Yellow is very effective for attracting attention, so use it to highlight the most important elements of your design. Men usually perceive yellow as a very lighthearted, 'childish' color, so it is not recommended to use yellow when selling prestigious, expensive products to men – nobody will buy a yellow business suit or a yellow Mercedes. Yellow is an unstable and spontaneous color, so avoid using yellow if you want to suggest stability and safety. Light yellow tends to disappear into white, so it usually needs a dark color to highlight it. Shades of yellow are visually unappealing because they loose cheerfulness and become dingy.
      Dull (dingy) yellow represents caution, decay, sickness, and jealousy.
      Light yellow is associated with intellect, freshness, and joy.

      Yellow symbolizes: wisdom, joy, happiness, intellectual energy
      The shade of yellow determines the meaning. Pure, bright and sunny yellow is the easiest color to see. People who are blind to other colors can usually see yellow. Yellow is full of creative and intellectual energy. Always use yellow note pads.
      Yellow symbolizes wisdom. Yellow means joy and happiness. People of high intellect favor yellow. Yellow daffodils are a symbol of unrequited love. Sunday's color is yellow-gold.
      Yellow Energy
      Like the energy of a bright sunny day, yellow brings clarity and awareness. The shade of yellow determines its effect: Yellow-green can mean deceit, and creates a disoriented feeling. Orange-yellow imparts a sense of establishment. Clean light yellow clears the mind, making it active and alert.
      Put some yellow in your life when you want:
      clarity for decision-making
      relief from 'burnout', panic, nervousness, exhaustion
      sharper memory and concentration skills
      protection from lethargy and depression during dull weather

      Today's graphic was created by Gaele in PSP9
      In the graphic today the name on the label for the rose bush is Friesa

      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

      the midi playing is : A yellow Rose for My Love

      The Peace Candle
      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
      Peace will come when we are all free to love with compassion each other, as One family, without the constrictions of past beliefs.
        Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
           There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

          you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
          Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

          Please note that each day I have returned numerous emails from those who have an aol address.
          If you miss a post or several posts please email me with a separate address where you may be reached more easily.