I have nothing to prove to anyone

  • B K
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24 3:35 AM
      Daily Spiritual Thought
      Humility means to understand the self and through that to understand others as well. Humility is the attitude where a person is not attached to his or her opinion and feelings. Humility does not mean bowing down and being subservient to others. I can only experience humility when I realize I have nothing to prove to anyone, nor do I have anything to defend. I am quietly filled with self-respect. Today let me practice the deep self respect of humility.

      Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.