To Share Louise Hay Messages for Yesterday and Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      I got so involved in reading my messages that I almost forgot this again tonight, so let me get to it now.

      First of all, the message for yesterday was:  "I look  terrific and feel terrific.  Here I am, world --- open and receptive to all good."

      Wonderful message for us all.  I really wish I could feel this way all the time, but I have not reached that point yet.  But as to being open and receptive good daily -- I think I have that down pat.

      Now for the message for today which I think deals with clarity because it says:  "I see clearly.  I now create a life I love to look at."

      That is also a very good one for us all to think about today.  I am not sure of all of you, but I do so love these cute, little, daily short but sweet messages from Louise hay.  And the fact that she happens to be one of my role models makes her messages even more special

      I am sure you all know that the midi I used today is the one titled:  "I Love Myself."  I love this version, but I have to admit that I enjoy the one with the words better because the words are really powerful words we should all remember to tell ourselves every single day.

      Do continue to enjoy your evening, if it is still evening where you are.  If not, enjoy your night and may be your night be filled with beautiful dreams and peaceful and relaxing sleep.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  I used this stationery again because this woman seems to be in very good spirits as well as in pretty good shape, so it seems to be just the thing to emphasize the words in the message for yesterday, at least.