Fw: [Fwd: Fwd: FW:Special Prayer for Us All

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hello everyone once again today:

      I came in here to share the message from Louise Hay for today -- which I neglected to do earlier -- when I saw this message and just knew I had to share it with all of you first.  It was shared with me by my very good spiritual friend in Washington, Elizabeth, and I absolutely loved it, just as I hope you all do!

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs and special blessings to all of you tonight,

      Patti