To Share Some Angel Messages for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Hello everyone:

      I still have not received a useable copy of the card from the new deck that I wish to use from the friend I asked to help me because she is extremely busy these days.  So I am just going to two angel messages today, rather than three.

      I love the new 'Saints and Angels' cards by Doreen Virtue, but because many of these saints are not as well known as the angels, so I think it will make the messages much more meaningful if I share the picture also, most especially of the card with Saints on them.  So I will just wait until I hear from her before I begin sharing those card with you.

      That said, let me get to my first message  for today from my "Angels All Around Us' desk calendar, which is:'

      "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates."  -----St. Thomas Acquinas, The Bliss of the Way

      Now for the words from my tiny little card deck of 'Angel Power cards, made by Wulfing von Rohr and Gayan S. Winter, which is:

      "Do not fight your weaknesses, but strengthen your virtues."

      Except for a personal message once in a while from different people, I am never sure if these angel messages mean anything to anyone, but again, they really hit home me toddy.

      As always, if this message is not your 'cup of tea' for any reason, do go ahead and delete it right now, with my blessings.

      Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Midi I used today is called 'Angel of God' and I got it from Gaele.