Da li znas koja ce osoba dijeliti dobro i zlo u mome zivotu?

  • mnmnu111
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      Gods word saja,DONT WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING"That means that even in the
      midst of stressful circumstances,we dont have to be anxious
      GODS WORD SAYS,"GIVE THANKS NI ALL CIRCUMSTANCES"
      That means we can choose to be thankful,even vhen everything around us
      seems to be falling apart.
      Do you think this is true?
      God sometimes cant forgive what they have done<and I cant forgive what
      you have done.