Re: Dr. Patti "Diamondlady" Diamond, DD to be interviewed this Thursday

  • Dr. Patti Diamondlady Diamond, DD
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2006
      Dearest Polly ~

      I am sorry you missed the broadcast.

      I have it available for download on my website
      http://www.diamondladypublishing.net under the CD's and Audio
      Downloads link if you wish to hear it:)

      Thank you dearest friends. Yes, it is wonderful to have these
      messages, these channelings from Spirit available to gift to all souls
      to assist them on their spiritual journey:)

      I have also just begun a radio show too to share this light with all
      souls. You can find it at http://www.sisoradio.net

      Enjoy!:)

      Infinite Love and Light,

      Dr. Patti "Diamondlady" Diamond, DD
      Dancing Dolphin Diamondlady
      Director, The Diamondlady International Spiritual Oneness Center
      Spiritual Medium, Author, Ascended Master
      http://www.diamondlady.net

      Dr. Diamond's books Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness ~ Spiritual
      Rememberings of the Soul Through Life Experience & Life Long Learning
      ~ Transforming Learning -
      Discovering Learning Through Living Life In Unlimitless Possibilities,
      available at
      http://www.diamondladypublishing.net

      Ezine articles expert:
      http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert=Dr._Patti_Diamond, _DD

      Reach me on Myspace at: My URL
      http://www.myspace.com/diamondlady1025

      My Blog URL
      http://blog.myspace.com/diamondlady1025

      And...A Place to R.E.S.T. (Remember, Embrace, and Soulfully Treasure)
      the Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing you ARE (A Revolving Experience
      of), Welcome to SISO Radio (Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness Radio) at
      http://www.sisoradio.net