The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 020 ~ 22 August 2006 ~ only the heart can create a spiritually productive world

  • JagGY,Julono 3, Your Personal & Corporat
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2006

      Those who choose to BE LOVE must help others find LOVE for the Future of each is bound
        with the Future of all.

      Music Playing is:  What do I do Now

      "How 'Effective' Were You Today?"

      My Inbox Yesterday Included this mail

      This essay discusses the missing variable in the productivity equation.
      It includes a self-analysis test to measure your productivity.

      OK So may be we are not IN BUSINESS
      but are we
      PRODUCTIVE
      In a Spiritual Sense

      What does Productivity entail

      Productivity can refer to:

      Now What about SPIRITUAL PRODUCTIVITY

      I found

      1.on Page 246:
      "... to fill physical needs. In the emerging economy "productivity" will encompass also the ability of enterprises to fill spiritual needs. Spiritual productivity is measured by the heart, and only the heart can create a spiritually productive enterprise. We live in a Universe ..."
      2.on Page 247:
      "... one's life and to live one's life from the point of view of the soul accelerates spiritual growth. This is spiritual productivity . A spiritually productive enterprise, therefore, is one that reflects the same compassion and generosity of the Universe in which ..."

      Spiritual productivity is measured by the heart

      to live one's life from the point of view of the soul accelerates spiritual growth. This is spiritual productivity

      A spiritually productive enterprise, therefore, is one that reflects the same compassion and generosity of the Universe in which ..."

      only the heart can create a spiritually productive enterprise

      meaning

      only the heart can create a spiritually productive world
      AND THAT COMES FROM RELEARNING TO
      LOVE

      I WAS ASKED
      How to we help others find  Love????

      The simple answer is to

      BE LOVE in everything we say think and do

      When we

      ARE LOVE
      A recent survey in Malaysia found that Malaysian Muslims
      39 per cent choose 'hate' to describe their feelings towards the US, with 44.5 per cent choosing 'dislike'. In total, 83.5 per cent have a negative attitude towards America. A total of 13.4 per cent choose the option 'okay'.

      For Europe, 18.8 per cent choose 'hate' to describe their feelings, with 38.2 per cent choosing 'dislike'. A total of 34.3 per cent choose the option 'okay'.

      For Australia, it is 18.3 per cent for 'hate', 36.6 per cent for 'dislike' and 35.1 per cent for 'okay'.

      HATE

      Where do people learn to Hate (and if this survey was conducted in other places we would find similar HATE feelings towards others)

      HATE is taught by Religious Leaders in Religious Schools
      and
      HATE STARTS AND FUELS WARS

      THEN HATE CREATES HATE AND
      WE ARE DOOMED
      The solution to achieving Peace
      is to Teach Love again

      HATE FLOURISHES BECAUSE IT IS TAUGHT
      AND
      OUR WORLD LEADERS DO NOTHING

      only the heart can create a spiritually productive world
      Your heart and My Heart is where we start
      and teaching OUR CHILDREN
      What are your children being taught

      Do you know??
      If Not

      Remember
      If not me  ................  who
      If not now ............. when

      I Love You

      Radiating Truth from and To the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Julono 3  (13th Diamond)- 22 AUGUST 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read The 13th Diamond? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger!

      The Power Deck  (Lynn Andrews)

      37 ILLUMINATION

      East – Yellow

      As darkness comes, the mirrors of your spirit reflect different images. It is the time when the world changes and your being begins to glow. Reflect on the new Vision that has been living on the perimeter of your consciousness. An idea is stalking you and waits your invitation, a place within you to begin life. The Totality of your creativity comes after you have begun your work on the sacred painting of your life. It is then that the muses of inspiration surround you like Eagles and cheer you on to Illumination. Take responsibility for your work and your life and then illumination will follow.

      DEFINITION OF THE CARD.

      The painting is entitled Liberation. It portrays the liberation of the spirit. The glow around the body is the astral field of energy. The flowers symbolize enlightenment of the spirit encased with the magnificent vase that is the physical body. This painting depicts illumination in the earthly realm, with the sphere of the universe behind denoting higher consciousness; the eagle of the east is the Messenger from the earthly spirit to the Great Spirit