SISO Radio, Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness Radio is on the air!

  • Dr. Patti Diamondlady Diamond, DD
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2006
      Dearest Friends ~

      SISO Radio is on the air! After many earth dimensional months of
      placing it all together, we are on the air!:)

      Welcome to SISO Radio - Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness Radio -
      Internet talk radio from a spiritually enlightened perspective where
      we gift to you the gift of Soul Rememberings & Spiritual
      Transformation...Infinitely.

      A resonance that gifts you with an Invitation to R.E.S.T. ~ Remember,
      Embrace, and Soulfully Treasure The Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing
      you ARE! (A Revolving Experience of)

      Please visit http://www.sisoradio.net and click on the listen now
      link. You can also listen via podcast too:)

      We will bring broadcasts every 2 to 4 earth dimensional weeks, so stay
      tuned!:)

      Infinite Love and Light,

      Dr. Patti "Diamondlady" Diamond, DD
      Dancing Dolphin Diamondlady
      Director, The Diamondlady International Spiritual Oneness Center
      Spiritual Medium, Author, Ascended Master
      http://www.diamondlady.net

      Dr. Diamond's books Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness ~ Spiritual
      Rememberings of the Soul Through Life Experience & Life Long Learning
      ~ Transforming Learning -
      Discovering Learning Through Living Life In Unlimitless Possibilities,
      available at
      http://www.diamondladypublishing.net

      Ezine articles expert:
      http://www.ezinearticles.com/?expert=Dr._Patti_Diamond, _DD

      Reach me on Myspace at: My URL
      http://www.myspace.com/diamondlady1025

      My Blog URL
      http://blog.myspace.com/diamondlady1025

      And now in this One Infinite Moment...A Place to R.E.S.T. (Remember,
      Embrace, and Soulfully Treasure)
      the Infinitely Spiritual Light BEing you ARE (A Revolving Experience
      of), Welcome to SISO Radio (Stepping Into Spiritual Oneness Radio) at
      http://www.sisoradio.net