Fw: 8 Gemini The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 12:23 PM
      Subject: 8 Gemini The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

      8 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Mystical Philosophy

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Golema

      Beloved,

      Wisdom of mind gives clear and powerful communication with all beings on all levels.

      Once the ability to transfer consciousness and communicate with animals and then through symbols has been mastered, Divine Providence has ordained that we help the children of God to communicate even the most abstract ideas in a clear and simple manner.

      We inspire understanding of all of the laws governing the world. We help the sons and daughters of God to simplify difficult problems so that the intellect of the uninformed can comprehend them and solutions can be found.

      We inspire writers of mystical and abstract philosophies so that the most elevated truths are explained in simple terms and made accessible to everyone at any stage of development.

      ‘G-O-L-E-M-A

      G…Grace and Mercy, penetrating everything

      O…insures that the highest form of divine justice

      L…and the greatness of God, can manifest

      E…through clear and concise communication.

      M…This invokes powerful feelings of blessing that bring

      A…the highest illumination and wisdom.’

      The music of the letters of our name are the notes of F,C,F,D,D, and G.

      The first letter in the name of any angel group represents their original virtue.

      The letter G in the ancient language of Quaballah represents the Divine Virtue of Grace and Mercy. It’s color is emerald green, and its element is water.

      Here is our meditation on the letter G.

      Relax and go within.

      Go deeply within.

      Imagine that you are a tiny little dot located in your solar plexus, and that your body is a vast universe around you.

      Hear angel choirs and all the cells in your body toning the musical note of F in many octaves.

      Imagine that splendid emerald green light radiates from the region of your left eye and it fills your whole body with green light and refreshing coolness.

      Discern, in the principle of God-penetrating-all, the profundity of divine grace and mercy in all of its aspects, as it effects all beings, all cells and organisms, that live in your universe.

      Feel all encompassing divine blessing. Bless your universe with peacefulness. Take your time.

      Meditate on the feeling of happiness and complete satisfaction radiating to and from all beings, cells, atoms, and spaces.

      Know that as you do this in the microcosm, within the vast universe of your own physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual being, that through the law of correspondences this is simultaneously happening to the whole web of life in the macrocosm.

      "As above, so below."

      Be aware that as you perform this meditation in your will, consciousness, feeling, and form, that you are flooding your entire body with powerful neuropeptides and glandular secretions that induce bliss and happiness.

      Also be aware that just as a small candle flame illumines the vast darkness of a cavern, so does the consciousness of one person illumine the mass conscious mind.

      "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten can save the world."

      *

      MIRACLES

      New subscribers: previous messages are on line at

      www.globalpsychics.com and www.iamthebeloved.com . These messages build on each other.

      Names or phrases in italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.