[ANGEL] 20 Leo, The Healing Angels of Metals

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 10, 2006

      20 degrees Leo

      The Healing Angels of Metals

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Corocona’

      Beloved,

       Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we teach how to focus healing energies of divine virtues into different metals that are found in the earth.

      As you know, all forms of all things manifest unique attributes of Divine Being.  Different metals came into existence magnifying different divine qualities, and they transmit these faithfully over time, even more so when they are spiritualized through the process of meditation by a son or daughter of light.

      We especially focus on the making of healing and enlightening tinctures out of metals.

      Gold carries the vibration of enlightenment.

      Silver holds the vibration of feeling.

      Copper gives off the vibration of the healing of the emotions, of the heart, of love.

      Iron holds the energy of the use of love to create evolution into greater beauty.

      Brass is a catalyst metal, and enhances any other metal that it is used with.

      Metals have a resonance with the planets.

      Lead corresponds to Saturn.

      Tin to Jupiter.

      Iron to Mars.

      Gold to the Sun.

      Copper to Venus.

      Brass to Mercury.

      Silver to the Moon.

      Making a tincture of metal enables the body to attune to the divine frequency that is embodied in the frequency of the metal.

       If a person is depressed, using gold with its sympathetic resonance to the sun and enlightenment helps that person to attune to the qualities of the sun.

      We teach you how to enhance the healing attributes of metals.

      Metals often become impregnated by unbalanced vibrations from the environment and we inspire you to purify their energy so that they become spiritualized by the divine virtues.

      We teach you how to intuitively know which metals are best for you or for someone you wish to help.   We guide you intuitively to the proper books and teachers when you feel inner guidance to learn about metals and their healing vibrations.

      We are blessed by Divine Providence with great power to help you enhance the healing powers of metals.

      All metals in existence long to be charged with divine qualities by the sons and daughters of love and light.

      ***

       MIRACLES

      ‘C-O-R-O-C-O-N-A’

      C…This sound is the virtue of the self-spiritualization.

       ‘One who masters this virtue well, will comprehend and understand the profundity of the Eucharist and its aspects and will master all the practical methods relating to the Eucharist.  It has to do with the transformation or incorporation of a divine idea, a higher virtue, into a certain form.’

       When meditating on this virtue, focus your mind ‘on the influencing of your own or another’s spirit, or an object, with a divine idea, virtue quality, power, might, etc.’ As you do this, imagine that you are a tiny dot in your own solar plexus and your body is an immense universe all around you.  Hear the musical note of D, visualize a vermillion red color shining from a tiny sun in the lung area, and feel the sensation of warmth and ease.  Concentrate on your own physical universe being impregnated and spiritualized by the divine virtues.

      This virtue is a vermillion red color, it is the fire and air element combined so it has the sensation of warmth and ease, it has the musical note of D, and it is the virtue that forms the stomach.

      *

      O…This sound is the virtue of divine justice. Divine Justice gives absolute contentment and poise, and the ability to evoke by meditation on the divine virtues any situation in the feeling or physical world and absolute success and happiness in every respect.  Mastery of this virtue allows a child of God to become a master of astrophysics and metaphysics.

      This virtue gives expression to the ‘absolute legality of harmony’.

      This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight.  It forms the throat and windpipe.

      *

      R… This sound is the sound of freedom and independence. The mastery of this virtue gives clear inner guidance that is in complete harmony with Divine Providence, so no mistake is ever made.

       It has a golden color, the note of C, and is the earth element, so it is felt with a sensation of weight.  The left nostril is formed from this virtue.

      *

      ’Divine Justice gives a high power of judgment and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of Justice’.

      *

      C…The virtue of the spiritualization of matter allows a child of God to enliven matter with the feeling of the divine virtues.

      *

      Umlaut O, oe… Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the element of akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.  The ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue of the profound cognition brought about by Love Divine.  In healing, heal the left ovary first and then the right one.

      ‘Akasha: In the principle of consciousness penetrating all, the umlaut O oscillation evokes the most profound cognition which can only be brought about by love divine. ‘

       ‘By the help of this a person gets to know all the possibilities of transformation of the spirit, all the systems and ways serving this end, and all knowledge concerning transformation in all other fields. He/she is informed about everything that, deriving from the act of creation, had to pass through all the mode of transformation to be reunited.’

        A person must attain all the faculties that are offered by this profound cognition made possible by Love Divine, in the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, and must make use of all possibilities, in order to get convinced that they cannot be described by words, by must be experienced, lived through.’

      ‘I have mentioned the letters umlaut A and umlaut O as the last ones in this series of exercises, because by the help of their virtues one is able to comprehend, from the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, the crown of all wisdom in the micro- and macrocosms, from the act of creation to the present state of evolution, and even to the final development.’

      ‘Mental:  Evoked in the intellect, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine gives the understanding of the transformation of ideas, virtues, etc. by the quabbalistically pronounced word, which is a very great and comprehensive field.’

      ‘Astral/ emotional level:  In the feelings, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her.  Apart from this, a person is able to transform any emotional oscillation into the oscillation he wants and to do the same with any element.’

      ‘Material:  When mastered in the physical body, the profound cognition brought about by love divine leads to perfect knowledge of quabbalistic [the use of will, thought, feeling, and sensation] alchemy in the material world.’

       ‘A person is taught the true preparation and charging of the philosopher’s stone in the physical sense.  He/she can influence, at will, any oscillation—atomic, oscillation, electronic oscillation- by quabbalah, and he/she is able to transform it into the oscillation desired by him/her. ‘

       ‘Therefore he/she perfectly masters the laws of transmutation and is able to transform any metal into gold, any stone into a precious stone, etc. if desired.  By the help of this virtue a person is furnished with many other faculties of which he/she cannot even dream now and which non-initiates would regard as absolutely impossible. ‘

      *

      N… This sound is the sound of supreme happiness and fulfillment.  All metals should promote this virtue so that heaven may manifest on earth.

       The color is dark red, the musical note is A, it is of the water element of feeling so it has a cool sensation.  The liver is formed from this virtue.

      *

      A… This sound, the soft ahhhh of a sigh, is the sound of wisdom and enlightenment in its highest form.  This virtue gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence and musical and artistic gifts. When charging metals, their energy is impregnated with enlightenment and wisdom, which gives the purity of all ideas in their original form.

      The color is light blue, the sensation is ease, the musical note is G, and the part of the body that is formed by this virtue is the lungs.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes

      If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      THESE BOOKS
      MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.
      spiritus@...

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful.

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB Angel Messages in subject line spiritus@...

       Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      ******************

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 12, 2007

        20 degrees Leo

        The Healing Angels of Metals

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Corocona’

        Beloved,

         We inspire people to focus healing energies of divine virtues into different metals that are found in the earth.

        As you know, all formsof all things manifest unique attributes of Divine Being. Everything in nature is a manifestation of an original Divine Idea, created in love.

         Different metals came into existence magnifying different divine qualities, and they transmit these faithfully over time, even more so when they are spiritualized through the process of meditation by a son or daughter of Divine Being.

        We especially focus on the making of healing and enlightening tinctures out of metals.

        Gold carries vibrations of enlightenment.

        Silver manifests vibrations of divine flowing feelings.

        Copper gives off vibrations of divine love.

        Iron radiates the powers of change into greater beauty.

        Brass is a catalyst metal, and enhances other metals and stones that are used with it.

        Metals also have resonances with other planets.

        Lead corresponds to Saturn.

        Tin to Jupiter.

        Iron to Mars.

        Gold to the Sun.

        Copper to Venus.

        Brass to Mercury.

        Silver to the Moon.

        Metals hold energy well.

        We teach you how to enhance the healing attributes of metals.

        Making a tincture of metal that has been charged with divine qualities helps the body heal.

         If a person is depressed, divinely charging gold, with its sympathetic resonance to the sun and enlightenment, helps that person attune to the qualities of the sun.

        If metals become impregnated by unbalanced lower vibrations, we inspire the purification of their energy so that they become spiritualized by divine virtues.

        We teach how to intuitively know which metals are best for for each situation and person.   We guide you to the proper books and teachers to learn about metals and their healing vibrations.

        We are blessed by Divine Providence with great power to help each person enhance the healing powers of metals.

        All metals in existence long to be charged with divine qualities by the sons and daughters of love and light.

         MIRACLES

        ‘C-O-R-O-C-O-N-A’

        C…This sound is the virtue of the self-spiritualization , and the spiritualization of matter on all planes with divine qualities.

[...]

        umlaut O, eu and O… Umlaut O, eu… Umlaut O is dark orange, has the musical note of D-sharp, is the element of akashic-earth which has the sensation of weight penetrating everything.  The ovaries and testicles are formed from this virtue of the profound cognition brought about by Love Divine.  In healing, heal the left ovary first and then the right one.

        *

[...]

        C…The spiritualization of matter with divine qualities.

        O….This sound is the virtue of divine justice. Divine Justice gives absolute contentment and poise, and the ability to evoke by meditation on the divine virtues any situation in the feeling or physical world and absolute success and happiness in every respect.   Mastery of this virtue allows a child of God to become a master of astrophysics and metaphysics.

        This virtue gives expression to the ‘absolute legality of harmony’.

        This virtue has an ultramarine blue color, the musical note of C, and is the earth element so it has the sensation of weight.   It formed the throat and windpipe.

        *

[...]

        A and umlaut A, ae… This sound, the soft ahhhh of a sigh, is the sound of wisdom and enlightenment in its highest form.  This virtue gives clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence and musical and artistic gifts. When charging metals, their energy is impregnated with enlightenment and wisdom, which gives the purity of all ideas in their original form.

        The color is light blue, the sensation is ease, the musical note is G, and the part of the body that is formed by this virtue is the lungs.

        Umlaut A, ae…The mysteries of life and death and transformation. *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
        KEY
        TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        THESE BOOKS
        MAY
        BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates

        go to www.spiritussanctus.com

        and click the appropriate link.

      • Spiritus Sanctus

          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 11, 2009

            20 degrees Leo

          • spiritus@mindspring.com

              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 11, 2011
              • 1 Attachment
              • 3 KB

              http://www.spiritussanctus.com/stat_art/S-Z/Spheric.jpg

              20 degrees Leo

[...]

              O…’Divine Justice gives a high power of judgment and the ability to comprehend spiritually any legality, any interference by Divine Providence for the sake of Justice’.

              *

[...]

              http://www.spiritussanctus.com/stat_art/G-L/guardian.jpg

              Footnotes:

[...]

              THE LAW OF ONE

              We are all one.

              When one is harmed, all are harmed.

              When one is helped, all are healed.

              one with all;

              I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
              ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

              I give thanks that this is done.

              SO BE IT!

              *
              *    *
              *       *
              *
              *     *
               *

              Angel tubed from TheMessengers

              by Griesbach Martucci

              tubed by Annette

              *

              *

              Sweet Love.mid

            • Spiritus
              Message 7 of 9 , Aug 10, 2012
              • 1 Attachment
[...]

              The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

            • Cynthia Schlosser
              Message 8 of 9 , Aug 10, 2013

                20 degrees Leo

                The Healing Angels of Metals

                Also known as

                The Angels of

                 Corocona

                Beloved,

                  Everything in nature is a manifestation of an original Divine Idea, created in love.

                As you know, all forms of all things manifest unique attributes of Divine Being and work together as a unified whole.

                  For this reason, we are the heavenly host that teach and inspire people the importance of focusing healing energies of divine virtues into different metals that are found in the earth.

                Metals hold and radiate frequencies that they are programed with.

                They can be shaped and formed into lasting creations that transmit divine emanations faithfully, blessing all life.

                Colloidial preparations of metals that have been charged with divine qualities have amazing healing properties.

                 Differentmetals came into existence magnifying different divine qualities, and they transmit these faithfully over time, especially as they are deeply spiritualized through the process of meditation by a son or daughter of Divine Being.

                We especially focus on the making of healing and enlightening tinctures and colloidials out of metals.

                Colloidials are made by flowing an electrical current through water between two strands of metals, so that ions of the metals are diffused into the water.

                The water is safely charged with the healing ions and properties of the metals.

                Gold carries vibrations of enlightenment.

                Silver manifests vibrations of divine flowing feelings.

                Copper gives off vibrations of divine love.

                Iron radiates the powers of change into greater beauty.

                Brass is a catalyst metal, and enhances other metals and stones that are used with it.

                Metals also have resonances with other planets.

                Lead corresponds to Saturn.

                Tin to Jupiter.

                Iron to Mars.

                Gold to the Sun.

                Copper to Venus.

                Brass to Mercury.

                Silver to the Moon.

                Metals hold consciousness frequencies so well that tinctures, colloidials, and  sacred objects made of metal and charged with healing properties are deeply valued by all.

                We teach you various ways to enhance the healing attributes of metals.

                Making a tincture or colloidial preparation of metal that has been charged with divine qualities helps the body heal.

                 Ifa person is depressed, divinely charging gold, with its sympathetic resonance to the sun and enlightenment, helps that person attune to the qualities of the sun.

                A colloidial preparation of silver purifies contaminants and pathogens so that healing occurs.

                If metals become impregnated by unbalanced lower vibrations, we inspire the purification of their energy so that they become spiritualized by divine virtues.

                We teach how to intuitively know which metals are best for for each situation and person.

                We guide you to the proper books and teachers to learn about metals and their healing vibrations.

                We are blessed by Divine Providence with great power to help each person enhance the healing powers of metals.

                All metals in existence long to be charged with divine qualities by the sons and daughters of love and light.

                In the manifestation of Heaven on Earth, all metals are sanctified by supreme happiness and the original purity of all ideas in divine mind.

                 Use the divine virtues of our name to spiritualize metals.

[...]

                umlaut O, er

                Message 9 of 9 , Aug 11, 2014

                  20 degrees Leo

                  TheHealing Angels of Metals

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                   Corocona

                  Beloved,

                    Everything in nature is a manifestation of Divine Will, outpicturing an original Divine Idea, created in love.

[...]

                  Silver manifests vibrations of divine flowing emotions.

[...]

                  Inthe emotions, the virtue of profound cognition brought about by love divine develops the faculty of perfect astral projection and the mastery of all occult and magical phenomena that have reference to transformation, so that a person may, for instance, assume any desired vibration in the emotional body without being recognized by other beings and with only Divine Providence seeing through him/her.