Fw: May 30

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2001
      Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 7:58 AM
      Subject: May 30

      Wednesday the 30th of May

      The Moon squares Pluto and Mars-Chiron-Galactic Centre. Vulcan stations direct and conjoins the fixed star Alpha Perseus at 10:24 AM

      This star symbolises the energy of the honourable and courageous warrior who willingly accepts the challenge to fight for what is right.

      The Sabian symbol for this star is 3 degrees Gemini: The Garden of the Tuileries. "Here are the more exalted or immortal constants of everyday values, evident as they are given a solid foundation in human achievement or are preserved through a concern for them by people in general."

      Marc Edmund Jones, The Sabian Symbols in Astrology.

      Because Vulcan is stationary, its energies are having a powerful effect on humanity. Its stimulating First Ray energy penetrates through our material existence and helps us detach ourselves from identification with the outer form. Once we are free from attachment to the material realm and world glamour, we are able to use the Earth’s resources to further human evolutionary progress and take part in World Service.

      This combination acts like a laser, exposing our character weaknesses and separative instincts to the light of our consciousness so that we can transmute these weaknesses into strengths.

      We are changing our way of looking at the world. We have used our male energy to suppress and control our feminine intuition. This ‘old male’ energy exists equally in men and women. We are now learning to use our male energy to support and listen to our feminine intuition. Traditionally men have been disconnected from their feminine energy and have felt disconcerted from life, power and love.

      Men have been out there in the world secretly feeling helpless, alone and empty while pretending to be in control and powerful.

      We are now learning to connect with our inner feminine energy and receive incredible love from within ourselves.

      As we learn to balance the feminine intuition with male action, we move from a state of helplessness to a state of power.

      Lilith parallels Vesta at 1:20 AM.

      Lilith is represented as goddess of the night who tames the wild beasts. She symbolises the principle of anger and conflict resolution. According to Hebraic texts, Lilith was the first wife of Adam.

      Lilith depicts the first stage of the feminine as consort. She found herself in conflict with Adam who wished to rule over her, despite her belief that men and women are both equal because they both come from the same earth.

      This influence relates to primal resentment that arises from the rejection of the Divine feminine. Lilith is a dark moon that can tempt us into the personal and the psychic. Maintaining our focus on the sacred and honouring the divine flame within the heart helps us to penetrate the fog of glamour. Lilith transmuted becomes our greatest strength.

      The Moon squares Pluto at 3:27 AM.

      The emotional intuitive realm combines with Divine Love. Separative aspects of the personality are transmuted in order to attune to Soul-purpose and experience Universal Love.

      Crises in consciousness can be resolved through the Fourth Ray of Art of Living, which reconciles opposites in order to bring about a more evolved state of consciousness.

      Emotional depth-work is recommended(see Trauma Clearing or email).

      The Moon squares Jupiter at 1:45 PM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm combines with wisdom. This is a positive influence for the blending of different elements into cohesive wholes for the expression of Soul-purpose and group endeavour. The Fourth and Second Rays combine to open up our hearts and strengthen the intuition.

      The Moon in Virgo trines Ceres in Capricorn at 5:21 PM.

      The emotional, intuitive realm blends with nurturing and responsibility.

      Ceres represents unconditional love, sustaining and nourishing newly created life forms. Issues of self-worth, self-esteem, relationships with parents, children, dependency and grief could come up now.

      When these feelings come up, this is a chance to turn our character weaknesses in to strengths and become emotionally responsible by transmuting and healing our damaged feelings.

      This is not the time to push our emotions aside or hide behind workaholism, alcoholism or other forms of dysfunctional behaviour. We must summon the courage to face our wounded emotions and heal them(See Trauma Clearing or email).

      Venus trines Lilith and opposes Uranus today and tomorrow.

      Women are bored and tired of playing psychic and sexual games. Men are tired of always being in control and playing control games.

      We have an opportunity to transmute repressed anger and rage. We are becoming aware of the need for personal independence and the refusal to submit to another or compromise our beliefs.

      Rape, sexual or physical, mental and emotional abuse can lead to damaged emotions characterised by victim consciousness.

      There is an opportunity for humanity to heal primal anger due to suppression of the intuition and the Divine Feminine.

      This is a very important first step in bringing the Earth into balance.

      Sexual and abuse issues can now be resolved through emotional depth-work in a safe and non-threatening way.

      Healing and integrating our emotions is the first step in emerging from the trance of world glamour and attuning to Soul-purpose.