Fwd: FWD to CA. FOLKs\ Help California Impeach Bush and Cheney

  • crystalpyramid@foodforall.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:50:30 -0700

      >>Dear Impeachment Advocate,
      Next week marks a pivotal moment for the California Impeachment
      Resolution (AJR39).

      Advocates will be lobbying legislators in the California Assembly and
      holding a press conference on Tuesday August 8th at 9:30 am with
      Assembly member Paul Koretz (author of AJR39) and various other
      legislators, advocates and celebrities.

        At the press conference, we hope to present thousands of names on a
      petition to the California legislature.

      Please sign the online petition in support of California Assemblyman
      Paul Koretz' Assembly Joint Resolution, AJR39, to call for the
      impeachment of President Bush and Vice President Cheney.

      We hope to reach at least 1,500 signatures by Friday of this wee k. With
      your help, I think we can do it.

      You must reside in California to sign the petition. Go to:
      http://www.gopetition.com/online/8849.html

      For further information, please contact Susie Shannon at (323) 939-5475
      or e-mail susieshannon@...
      Thank You.