To Share Angel Messages Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2006

      Hello everyone on this special and very hot day:

      I looked in my files for an angel graphic of faith but since I could not find one identified in that way, I just used this graphic, made by Polly for her and Cynthia's Cosmic Angel Messages.  I know that doves are really a sign of peace, but today, I wanted to use them also in connection with Faith which is the subject of the card I drew for all of us today.

      As said, the card I drew for all of us from my 'Angels of Light' cards by Diana Cooper is on 'Faith.'

      And now for the message for today:

      "Faith is such a powerful quality that it moves mountains.

      "Angel wisdom reminds you, however, not to have blind faith in people or in situations.

      "Use common sense and discernment and never give your power to another.  Instead put your faith in yourself and the higher powers.

      "Pray with integrity from your still, wise center and know that your request will be granted.  Act as if it has already manifest.  That is true faith.

      "Your angel guidance is to increase your faith in the Infinite.

      "Affirmation for Today:  I have faith in the support of the Universe."

      Now, for the words from my 'Angels All Around Us' desk calendar for today, they are:  'You can be an angel by being true to your own truth and ideals. --- Jane M. Howard, well known angelologist."

      Finally for the words for today from my little card deck entitled, 'Angel Power' made by Wulfing von Rohr and Gayan S. Winter, which is:  "Karma means to accept responsibility for oneself."

      I have to admit that I have never seen Karma identified in that way because I thought it was about getting back what you have given out before.  I guess when you think about it, you do have to take responsibility for yourself because each time we do anything, good or bad, we have to take responsibility for our actions.  Why should Karma be any different, right?

      I loved all of these messages today, and hope that, just maybe, some of you who read them will also find some inspiration or food for thought in some of these messages.  Whether or not you find words of interest or inspiration in these messages I send daily, please always know that they are being send in total unconditional love and hope that reading some of these words might just make your day a little brighter.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S. The midi I shared to day is called 'Faith is the Victory' and it really is -- when and if anyone ever has complete and total faith.