[ANGEL] 12 Leo, The Angels of Creative Spiritualization

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 2006

      12 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Creative Spiritualization

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Akanejonaho’

      Beloved,

      At this time, the connection between the heavenly hosts, angels and man/woman  are firmly established in the minds and hearts of all who seek Heaven to be completely manifested on Earth.

      No one is alone.  No one has to face the task of healing and uplifting humanity alone.

      There are orders upon orders upon orders of Angels and higher beings for every conceivable purpose and need.

      We help focus cosmic love with guided visualization, mystic breath and attunement with Divine Will to manifest divine virtues on the physical plane.  This is so necessary for the purpose of the spiritualization of Earth.

      The heavenly hosts help people learn the ancient language, which is the study of the divine virtues and the way to bring these virtues into creative manifestation.

      We help each person co-create with Divine Providence with absolute courage and conviction, knowing that this is the meaning of having dominion over all that is created.

      Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we attune each seeker to use the laws of creation to manifest Divine Virtues in a practical and physical way.

      All of the Divine Virtues, such as power, enlightenment, cosmic love, justice, creativity, inspiration, grace, morality, supreme happiness, and transformation, etc. are manifesting now in the outer world.

      We come to assist from the realms of Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Divine Consciousness that indwells All in the Web of Life.

      We come on wings of wisdom, victory and unconditional all-encompassing love.

      We give insight into the laws of creation to manifest Divine Virtues that are needed in any situation.

      We teach to be, will, visualize, feel and sense divine virtues.  In this way manifestation is certain.

      When a person masters the ancient language and evokes miracles to bring Heaven to Earth, multitudes of heavenly hosts come as needed to help. Together as one we accomplish whatever spiritualization is necessary to heal, uplift, and bring forth joy for humanity and all sentient beings.

      The more the heavenly hosts are called, the more the interconnectedness of man/woman, the saints and hosts of heaven, and angels are experienced.

      The more that this call for help is sent in meditation with strong feeling and clear vision, the more that the flow of power and love and wisdom increases in volume and effectiveness.

      Like everything else in life, the more something is repeated, the easier and more automatic it becomes.  When a divine virtue has been experienced as self, willed, visualized, felt and sensed twice everywhere, in the Akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating all, with an additional sixty times in the mental sphere, and four hundred times in the emotional sphere, making 462 times in all, a volt is created. It is so powerful that henceforth, just willing it causes instant manifestation of that divine virtue.

       “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

      ‘A-K-A-N-E-J-O-N-A-H-O’

      ’In the akasha principle, which is the principle of God-penetrating-all, the letter A represents the highest wisdom and the highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being.  It represents the purity of all ideas in all forms of existence.’ This leads to transformation as all imperfection is released back to Divine Being, umlaut A, ae.

      *

      K… ‘The letter K, in the Akasha, represents omnipotence.  By mastering this virtue, a child of God gains the all embracing power by which to work direct miracles in the micro- as well as the macrocosm, which is the physical body and the outer worlds.’

      *

      A…Highest wisdom gives gifts of the spirit such as clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, eloquence, artistic talent, and control over the air and beings of the air. Imperfection, umlaut A, ae, is released then to Divine Being for transformation into a higher state. These talents then join with the next virtue, the virtue of Supreme Happiness, letter N.

      *

      N…The virtue of Supreme Happiness, controls the interface between mind and feeling which is the mental matrix.  By mastering the virtue of happiness on a mental level, ‘the ability to enlighten any other being who is worthy on account of their state of maturity, is gained.’  This is done by transferring this virtue onto them through the virtue of letter E.

      *

      E…Letter E symbolizes, on the akashic level, ‘universal consciousness, which represents omnipresence in everything that has ever been created.  By mastering this virtue, a child of God joins their individual consciousness to Cosmic Consciousness, so that he or she is omnipresent also. In the mental realm, this virtue evokes the highest form of intuition and the ability of universal transference of consciousness.  On the emotional level, it gives control over the emotions of oneself and of others.’

      *

      J…J symbolizes the highest, all embracing love. ‘On the emotional level this controls all laws of sympathy and attractive power.  All mysteries of love magic are understood by mastering this virtue on an emotional level.’

      *

      Umlaut O, and O…This is transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine that leads to divine justice.  ‘On an emotional level divine justice brings contentment and poise and the ability to evoke, by using the cosmic language, any situation in the emotional realm without creating any negative karma.’

      *

      ’Supreme happiness on a physical level gives complete control over men and animals.  This virtue is identical to the power of coherence, or cohesion.’

      *

      A…Wisdom on a physical level gives control over the air, and the spirits of the air, and over breath and the lungs.

      pronounced umlaut A, ae…The power of transformation gives control over passion, negative beings and freedom from clinging to any desire, belief, feeling, or form.

      *

      H…The letter H represents the divine virtue of the power of the word.  This is the technique by which each sound, or letter, corresponds to a divine virtue.  Each divine virtue has color, musical tone, sensation, meaning, and is one of the five elements [Akasha-consciousness penetrating all, fire-will, air-thought/visualization, water-feeling, and earth/ sensation].

       By using letters with these characteristics, which requires whole brain functioning on the four levels of Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves simultaneously, a child of God works miracles through utterance of either a single letter or words made up of letters.    ‘On a physical level, the mastery of this virtue becomes perfect master of the physical world and the understanding of the words “it shall be” is attained.’

      *

      Umlaut O, and O…Transmutation into the underlying eternal perfection occurs whenever a person sees through eyes of Divine Love and recognizes the underlying Divine Perfection. This leads to Justice and Harmony.’ Divine Justice  on the emotional level gives a child of God a sense of satisfaction, absolute security, infallibility and unimpeachability.’

       The melody of our name Is G,C, B, G, C, A, D, G+, D sharp, C, A, G, A, D sharp, and C.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes

      If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      THESE BOOKS
      MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.
      spiritus@...

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful.

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB Angel Messages in subject line   spiritus@...

       Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      ******************

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      For a copy of this week's Conference Call Schedule, go to www.spiritussanctus.com

      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF
      ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      Musical background:
      Malibu.mid

    • Cynthia Schlosser
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2013

        12 degrees Leo

        The Angels of Creative Spiritualization

        Also known as

        The Angels of

        Akanejonaho

        Beloved,

        Remember that even though creation appears as many separate beings, there is one life and one awareness that sustains it all.

        This awareness and this life is connected to in deep dreamless sleep, and in deep silent meditation.

        When you call on the help of other beings, you are in reality calling on other aspects of your own true Self.

        The more the heavenly hosts are called, the more the interconnectedness of individual awareness and the awareness of the hosts of heaven is experienced.

        The more that calls for help are sent in meditations with strong feelings and clear visions, the more that flows of power and love and wisdom increase in volume and effectiveness.

        No one has to face the task of healing and uplifting self or humanity alone.

        There are orders upon orders of Angels and heavenly hosts that  help with every conceivable purpose and need.

        At this time connections between the heavenly hosts, angels and people are more firmly established in the minds and hearts of those who seek Heaven to be completely manifested on Earth.

        We help each person go deep within and connect with Divine Mind and omnipotent faith to focus cosmic love with guided visualizations.

        We help people learn the ancient language and bring divine virtues into creative manifestation.

        We teach in great faith and divine love to be, will, visualize, feel and sense divine virtues.

        In this way manifestation is certain and divine happiness results for all.

        When a person masters the ancient language and evokes miracles to bring Heaven to Earth, multitudes of heavenly hosts come when asked to help.

         Together as one we accomplish whatever spiritualization is necessary to heal, uplift, and bring forth joy for humanity and all sentient beings.

        Like everything else in life, the more something is repeated, the easier and more automatic it becomes.

        When a divine virtue has been experienced as self, willed, visualized, felt and sensed twice everywhere, in the Akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating all, with an additional sixty times in the mental sphere, and four hundred times in the emotional sphere, making 462 times in all, a permanent volt is created.

         It is so powerful that henceforth, just willing it causes instant manifestation of that divine virtue.

         “All that I do ye shall do and more.”

        People co-create with Divine Providence with absolute courage and conviction, knowing that this is the original divine blueprint of creation and the true meaning of having dominion over all that is created.

        Through the divine virtues of the letters of our name, we attune each seeker to manifest Divine Virtues in practical and physical ways.

        In this way, all of the Divine Virtues, such as power, enlightenment, cosmic love, justice, creativity, inspiration, grace, supreme happiness, and transformation, etc. are manifesting ever more obviously in the outer world.

        We come to assist from the realms of Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient Divine Consciousness that indwells All in the Web of Life.

        We come with unconditional all-encompassing love.

        We give insight into the laws of creation to manifest Divine Virtues that are needed in any situation.

         Young_Celestial_Sunrise_20x20-f

        A…’In the akasha principle, which is the principle of God-penetrating-all, the letter A represents the highest wisdom and the highest illumination that may ever be lavished on a human being.

[...]

        N…’Supreme happiness on a physical level gives complete control over men and animals.

[...]

         Young_Blossoming_Lotus_30x30-f

        Blossoming  Lotus

        Cynthia Rose Young
        oil on linen

        Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
        KEY
        TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        Violet Flame and Blue Orb
        THESE BOOKS
        MAY
        BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

        1-800-204-2473
         or from amazon.com

        The angel messages are indexed there.

         wildflowers

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

        The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

        Ebook and audio format.

        Home site:

        www.spiritussanctus.com

        For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.
        How to download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

        THe
Golden Hippie Years ( i miss them )

        On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
         A window will drop down.
         Click on Downloads.

        A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
        That should do it.
        [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

        Thanks for sharing this music.

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

        Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

        Conference call Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
        8:30 PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
        Please feel free to share these with others.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.