The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 002 ~ 3 August 2006 ~ It is therefore wise to welcome what is inconvenient and difficult

  • JagGY, Pema Sangey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 1:01 PM

      YOU ARE PERFECT - IF YOU BELEIVE IT TO BE SO

      Today's Music is:  Aria

      We honour Thy coming
      As you place your feet upon the steps which lead into our temple,
      we write thy name upon the tablet of our altar.

      Returning to Malaysia I decided to do some light reading on the plane

      This popped out of the pages of the book I had brought at Brisbane Airport

      Something you find difficult, something you don't want, can prove to be a wonderful gift.
      You know Melissa, we often receive gifts without our knowledge.

      This is the story of a young sovereign who assumes the rule of a Kingdom.

      He was beloved before he became king, and his subjects,
      delighted with his coronation, brought him ever so many gifts.
      After the ceremony, whilst the new king was dining in his palace,
      he suddenly heard a knock on the door.
      The servants found a shabbily dressed old man, to all appearances a beggar,
      who wished to see the sovereign.
      They did their utmost to dissuade him, but to no avail.
      Then the king went to meet him.
      The old man showered him with praise, telling him that he was very handsome
      and that everyone in the Kingdom was pleased to have him as sovereign.
      He had brought the king a gift; a melon

      The King detested melons, but to be polite to the old man, he accepted it, thanked him,and the old man departed happily.

      The King went back inside the palace and handed the fruit to the servants,
      so that they might toss it into the garden.
      The next week, at the same hour, there was another knock on the door.
      The King was summoned once again, and the beggar lauded him
      offering him another melon.
      The king accepted it, saluted the old man, and once again tossed the melon into the garden.

      The scene was repeated for several weeks:
      The king was too polite to affront the old man or to scorn the generosity of his gift
      Then one evening, just when the old man was about to deliver the melon to the king,
      an ape leapt down from a portico and caused the fruit to fall from his hands.

      The melon broke into a thousand pieces against the facade of the palace.

      When the king looked, he saw a shower of diamonds fall from the heart of the melon.
      Anxiously he ran to the garden behind the palace;

      All the Melons had turned into mounds of Jewels
      Sometimes inconvenient situations, problems or difficulties conceal opportunities for growth
      Very often in the heart of difficulties shines the light of a precious jewel.

      It is therefore wise to welcome what is inconvenient and difficult

      Ni O Mi Oh Da Zhi

      From the garden of Guan Yin I come to bless thee, the 1000 Petal Lotus Does embrace with the dew of rain drops

      I Love You

      The 10 Mantras from the 3 day and continuing Empowerment Process

      BOROBUDUR . OM MAN NI PAD ME HUM NUM A NA SHAVAH NOH

      RAH TI MAH TI RAH MAH RAH      TAP AH PE TAH

      NA DOH NA DOH NA DOH              OM SHANTI TE

      LI NAH OH DAH NEE NAR     NI O MI OH DA ZHI

      ZEELON JI WAH SA MAH          NEE OH NEE NAH

      Radiating Truth from and to the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Pema Sangey  (13th Diamond)- 3 AUGUST 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read The 13th Diamond? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger!