Fw: St. Jafree's Prayer

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2 12:31 PM
      Hello everyone yet again:

      I wanted to share this Enlightened Beings' message today with all of you because it has much great information and spiritual advice in it.  As always, do what you will with it as it is for your discernment.

      Do continue to enjoy your day and do take time to enjoy the beauty of nature all around you.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti