Fw: Attaining Bliss

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hello everyone and a good day to all:

      I was going through my messages from a fellow lightworker here today when I
      came across this message. It really spoke to me today so I am sharing it
      with all of you. If this is a repeat for anyone, please do go ahead and
      delete it right now, with my blessings.

      As always, this message is for your discernment to do whatever you wish with
      it, once you receive it.

      I do hope you are all experiencing a wonderful and blessed day, filled with
      joy and touched by love.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Attaining Bliss

      Bliss is a state of being when time ceases to exist; the senses
      absorb maximum pleasure, and elation characterizes one's
      outlook. In other words, bliss is being high on life. In order to
      experience bliss, you must hold a firm conviction it exists. As
      easy as this sounds, most people are not completely convinced
      about bliss. The mass consciousness feeds this lack of optimism
      by convincing us "pain is gain" or "all work and no play makes
      Jack a dull boy." We may also have learned to feel guilt when
      we allow ourselves pleasure.

      In order to attain bliss in your life, you must wholeheartedly
      believe it is possible! When I teach my "Blissful Living" class,
      I "measure" how much each student believes bliss exists by
      using kinesiology. Kinesiology, or muscle testing, is used by
      chiropractors to determine if a bone is mis-aligned. When we
      resonate or are aligned, the muscle is strong. When we do not
      resonate or are out of alignment, the muscle is weak. We can
      measure our subconscious programming via this technique. All
      of my students strongly desire bliss. Yet they are less than 40%
      sure bliss exists. Many are only about 25% sure. How can you
      experience bliss if you only partially believe in it?

      It is important to resonate 100% with the belief bliss is attainable.
      In order to shift your subconscious belief system to complete
      alignment, conduct the following exercise:

      * Gain the attention of your subconscious by interfering with
      one of the automatic body functions it manages, your breath.
      Slow your breathing by taking 6 deep inhales and exhales.

      * Hold your hands in front of you, palms facing. Instruct your
      subconscious to collect and retain a surcharge of vital force
      between your palms.

      * Create vital force by taking 6 breaths, inhaling to the count of
      10, holding for the count of 10, and breathing out to the count
      of 10. Feel the vital force build between your palms.

      * Instruct your subconscious to release the surcharge of vital
      force to your superconscious. Tell the superconscious to use
      the energy to complete the following request.

      * (SAY 10 TIMES WITH CONVICTION:) "I align 100% with
      the notion that bliss is attainable."

      * Accompany your request with a picture of how you would
      feel in a euphoric state. Create a mental image that depicts
      euphoria. Maybe you sit calmly at your desk while everyone in
      your office works frantically. Perhaps you look like a beatific
      angel. Or you might recreate a scene from your past when you
      felt euphoric, perhaps when you received an excellent report
      card or were about to go on vacation. The more the memory is
      charged with euphoria, the more vital force will be formed by the
      emotional charge. The subconscious communicates via feelings,
      and these pictures that evoke emotions assist the subconscious
      in communicating in the way it knows best.

      Your energy field now resonates with 100% conviction that you
      can lead a blissful life. Support your new vibration with an
      unfettered desire to experience it!

      http://www.annebrewer.com/bliss.html