Re: << lovingpurelove >> New Member Message

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Welcome to the lovingpurelove group Alison, and congratulations on the upcoming
      release of your music. Thank you for telling us about yourself too. We look
      forward to knowing you more. I'm happy to know you've been following the lunar
      angels and also about the way you have made it more real and beneficial for you
      through the sound tape. Certainly must be a grand help to have the sound tuned with
      meditation. There are only 360 degrees to the zodiac wheel. I'm not an astrologer
      to be able to explain how this corresponds to the yearly calendar. But the rotation
      of the earth gives the appearance that the sun is aligned with a certain degree of
      each of the constellations each day. You can go to an astrological site online,
      such as http://www.zodiacal.com/ and run charts, even one for the current transits,
      showing exactly where the sun is aligned at any given moment. And in the daily
      mailings here, the Angel messages are sent for each approaching degree. Today the
      message for 12 Leo will be mailed out. Currently the sun is shining the rays from
      the 11 Leo station, and the transit shows at the moment to be at 10Leo18. Once the
      alignment has reached the onset of a new degree, for instance 10 Leo, we've moved
      into the energy of the next degree, thus we are currently in 11 Leo now. At the
      site above, go to the menu bar at the top, once it shows up, and choose Toolbox,
      then ChartMaker from the drop down choices.

      Thanks for writing. Hope you receive all the information you are searching for.

      Love, Polly