New Member Message

  • alison@oneworldoneloveonepeople.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Hi everyone

      I am a new member. My name is Alison Woods. I am British but now live in
      Goa, India (since Nov ‘05). I am a poet/songwriter and now have a 3 year
      recording contract with the WOA Record label (www.woarecords.com). I am
      working on my first album, which is a cross between popular music and
      lyrics devoted to World Peace (Love, Peace, Self Empowerment etc). This
      album is due for world wide release in October 2006.

      I have been following the lunar angels cycle and meditations for a couple
      of years. I love them and really feel the benefit of them. I have gone
      through all the information on each Divine Virtue letter and made up a
      tape for myself (Dictaphone, nothing fancy), so I can listen to the
      musical note of the letter and the information about each letter whilst
      meditating.

      I am now trying to link up with the zodiac angels as well but I am not
      sure which exact date goes with which zodiac angel. Most of the zodiac
      signs have 1 more day than the number of zodiac angels (ie. Aries begins
      Mar 21 and ends Apr 20. This is 31 days.) I can only find 30 zodiac angels
      for each sign so I am not sure how you work out which zodiac angel is with
      which date. Does the last day not have a zodiac angel with it?

      I want to read and call upon the specific zodiac angel for each day so I
      would be very grateful if you could tell me how to work this out.

      Thanks for any help you can give me. I look foward to getting to know this
      group.

      Love, Peace and Blessings to ALL.
      Alison Woods
      www.oneworldoneloveonepeople.com