The 13th Diamond - Your Intergalactic E Mail ~ 001 ~ 2 August 2006 ~Happiness is the only thing we can give without having it

  • JagGY, Pema Sangey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006

      YOU ARE PERFECT - IF YOU BELEIVE IT TO BE SO

      Today's Music is:  You will never walk alone

      We honour Thy coming
      As you place your feet upon the steps which lead into our temple,
      we write thy name upon the tablet of our altar.

      Greetings from and to the Cosmos

      I have just returned from facilitating the Double Vajra Empowerment from the Top of Borabadur
      The energy is still flooding in

      You will note the "name" of the message Changes Today
      I have been and still am part of a 13 Galaxy Experience
      My world and that of those who "Journeyed" with me is New

      I will share when I can about various aspects of my three days of Journey and ascent

      However
      For Today
      On Sunday Night as I was looking for something to eat a sign in the shop caught my eyes

      Happiness is the only thing we can give
      without having it

      Stop for a minute and think about that
      No matter how we feel
      WE CAN
      MAKE OTHERS HAPPY

      AND

      When we make someone else happy
      Guess what
      We find we can smile ourselves to

      Today lets make someone happy

      OK??

      Great

      Brightly glow the  Stars from our heavenly body
      A fond farewell to all past ventures
      Adieu Adieu Adieu
      Greetings  Greetings Greetings
      Blessings and Abundance flow
      as the river runs towards you
      Tap Ah Pe Tah     Tap Ah Pe Tah
      I Love You

      The 10 Mantras from the 3 day and continuing Empowerment Process

      BOROBUDUR . OM MAN NI PAD ME HUM NUM A NA SHAVAH NOH

      RAH TI MAH TI RAH MAH RAH      TAP AH PE TAH

      NA DOH NA DOH NA DOH              OM SHANTI TE

      LI NAH OH DAH NEE NAR     NI O MI OH DA ZHI

      ZEELON JI WAH SA MAH          NEE OH NEE NAH

      Radiating Truth from and to the Cosmos with Pure Love

       (c)JagGY, Pema Sangey  (13th Diamond)- 2 AUGUST 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The 13th Diamond with all as you are guided in your heart·
      Who comes to mind as you read The 13th Diamond? -
      They need the message and You are the messenger!

      Amergaley Spirit Cards & Stones
      Gaele Arnott & Mary Bird
      #70  LadyFyre

      The Interpretation:

      Three women symbolic of the knowledge gained and earned are represented here. Two of the women carry three yellow roses. Yellow roses symbolise the celebration of new beginnings – they mark a new life as well as friendship and freedom. Yellow is associated with joy, happiness and freshness. It is also the colour of the intellect and all matters of the ‘left brain”. The number three is for creativity, growth, completion, manifestation and fertility. Two of the women wear the red robes of a graduand – the highest accolade any University can award –a PhD. Red is the colour of fire. It is associated with the energy of war and danger as well as passion, creativity, and love. Red show us intensity of the moment for it represents vigour, willpower and leadership. Here in this picture it has been used to show the courage and determination required to complete the learning needed to bring the women to this point. The position of the women reflect how they came to this part of their lives. A long path of learning. The woman in white has guarded them and protected them along the way – a chaperon in the old traditions of thought. Our White lady is at the window overlooking a bridge still draped in parts of the mist – which shows that which is clearing from the mind. It seems to tell us that the bridge has been crossed – the hills and mountains are behind. A card for Leo could not be without a Lion. He brings to us the balance which yellow rose represents in vibrational and energy medicine. He is the masculine aspect of our card – the life energy, protection, courage and strength which we all carry within us. Our ladies let us know that all knowledge gained is ready to be shared.

      The Divinatory meaning:

      It is time to share your knowledge with the world. The world waits for you to assume to role you were meant to play – the cultural oracle. Wisdom is yours. You have the power to create anything you wish to do. An inner energy impatiently waits to guide you into new and fresh paths. The passions of your youth have the potential to propel you into a new way of life – just begin to use your imagination which you have kept hidden as the shadow side of yourself. Step out into the spotlight and find your place in society. You have stamina and the strength of spirit to bring change to all a round you. Your gift of determination and although not usually as adaptable to change as some others may be – now is the time to use your energy in creating change

      When you walk through a storm

      hold your head up high

      And don't be afraid of the dark.

      At the end of a storm is a golden sky

      And the sweet silver song of a lark.

      Walk on through the wind,

      Walk on through the rain,

      Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown.

      Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart

      And you'll never walk alone,

      You'll never, ever walk alone.

      Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart

      And you'll never walk alone,

      You'll never, ever walk alone

      Happy Birthday

      Nor Huda

      Thank you for your BIG part in My Awakening

      (Huda is the first person I brought any Crystal for - Through her Crystals found me)