To Share Angel Messages for Today

  • Patti Garrett
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 1, 2006

      Hello everyone yet again today:

      I used this graphic because the main angel message for today from the 'Angels of Light' card deck, made and designed by Diana Cooper, from the card I drew for all of us today is on 'Hope."  Consequently, this beautiful graphic that I cannot remember who shared with me is what I decided to use.  I did add the name of the recipient when I downloaded it, but all that downloaded with the graphic was 'Angel of Hope.'  So whoever shared it with me and whoever made it, please let me know so I can give you all the credit for this wonderful graphic.  And please don't forget to do this and do it soon because I really ant to give the credit to someone who could make such a beautiful graphic.

      That said, let me get to the message for today.

      "Hope indicates that the sun is about to come out in an area of your life.

      "The angel wisdom reminds you that your spirit is immensely resilient and powerful, so keep faith with your dreams and visions.

      "Remember the Universe wants you to have your heart's desire.  It is simply waiting for you to believe that you deserve it before the angels bring it to you.

      "Do your part by deciding what you truly want.  Then send out positive thoughts for the changes you seek and for the fulfillment of your wishes.

      "Ask the angels for help and they will fan the sparks of potential and bring  them to life.

      "Hope is a magnetic quality which attracts the great and beautiful into your life.

      "Affirmation for Today:  'I am eternally optimistic."

      I am not sure about any of the rest of you, but I always love any messages on hope.  And while I am not able to consider myself eternally optimistic, I am getting better and better as well as more optimistic and more positive with each passing day.  Since I had gotten to the point where I was before, because of many things happening in my life, over many years, it is going longer than a few months to get to  where I want to be.  So I am just grateful for every day that I can think more positive than negative thoughts and that I can see the glass half full  rather than half empty.

      And once again, the old saying from a Designing Women episode comes to mind which is  (and I am quoting it as it was said, not as I know it should be said):  "I ain't what I wanna be; I ain't what I'm gonna be.  But thank God, I ain't what I was!"  And  for that, I am so very grateful every single day.

      Now for the message from my 'Angels All Around Us' for today, which is:  "As a dim awareness of our angel grows stronger and stronger, we will know that our friendship is not based on emotion but on the only thing that will never change, and never end:  our joint love for the living God."  ----- Mary Drahos, Angels of God, Guardians Dear

      I love this thought of us and the angels being friends because of our joint love the the living God.  How great is that to think about!

      Finally, for the message from my teeny little card deck of 'Angel Power' cards, designed and made by Wulfing von Rohr and Gayan S. Winter, the message for us all today is:  "Faith is an energy of your heart -- make room for it."

      How wonderful is it to have card messages on Hope and Faith drawn in the same day! It just proves, to me, once again that these two feelings go hand in hand.

      Do continue to take time to enjoy your day and let the beauty around you sink deep inside your soul.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  The midi I used today is called: "Hope."  Enjoy
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 43 of 43 , Jun 17, 2007
        Hello everyone on this Father's Day's Day:

        I don' know if anyone else has been affected by Mercury retrograde today as much as I have been, but I have to say that I have had enough, so I am now glint to stop trying to link into the internet and to share these messages instead now, knowing in my heart that there is a great possibility they might not go out.  I can't seem to do much of anything on-line today for some reason, )but which I think can be attributed to Mercury retrograde effects) so I am going to try to share with all of you instead.  I can't even get into my internet provider website, and after having two on-line conversations with two different analysts, I am still having problems.  So let me try to share a few of these before I give up the ghost mad call it a night.

        I wanted to share a picture of a father and his family today, but, luck would have it for me today, I do not have a single, male picture in my files.  And, God forbid my getting one from the web -- I am not even able to link into it today, so just know that I am thinking of all the fathers, grandfathers, great-grandfathers and god-fathers out there today,and wishing them all a very special day.

        That said,let me now get to the messages for today. all of which I found extremely interesting.

        First:

        "The angel of the north star is said to
        preside over the scales in which the human soul
        is weighed at the death of the body."
        -----James R. Lewis and
        Evelyn Dorothy Oliver,
        Angel A to Z

        Next,

        "The medieval sources speak of demons,
        of purities and destructive angels,
        of the functionaries of hell.
        These beings, however, are all creatures
        and agents of God, not rebels against Him."
        -----Bernard J. Bamberger,
        Fallen Angels

        Finally,

        "Angels and higher benevolent powers
        are commonly believed to benefit mortals,
        by setting up helpful or instructive coincidences."
        -----John Ronner,
        Know Your Angels

        These messages for today are a bit different from the ones I usually share, but I felt they were worthy of being shared any way, simply because of the information they provide.

        Enjoy and do continue to enjoy your day, everyone, most especially all of those  who are fathers of any kind.

        Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,.

        Patti