[ANGEL] 11 Leo, The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2006
      Anniversary of Dr. Michael Schlosser's return to the "All in One" Omnipresent Being
      August 1, 2005

      11 degrees Leo

      The Angels of Ecstasy and Trance

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Ahahbon’

      Beloved,

      Trance states of ecstasy and bliss occur once a child of light attunes personal will with omnipotent Divine Will with flowing feelings of love from the Heart.

      We are The Angels of Trance.

      We assist feelings of harmony, love, grace, and happiness of the divine virtues flowing into the world.

      We help when the desire to bring enlightenment, justice, and happiness wells up within the heart when seeing suffering in the eyes and bodies of people and other sentient beings.

      Their suffering is often times considerable. Through divine grace this suffering becomes the fertile soil in which a Flower of Understanding, Compassion, and surrender to highest truth grows.  This is why it was written, “Give thanks for all things. All things work for good for those who believe.  God’s love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike.”

      Focus the desire to uplift and inspire these who are locked in suffering to charge each and every one of them with joy, ecstasy and rapture through the power of the word and other divine virtues of our name.

      We help the children of light and love bring forth the kingdom of heaven through deep ecstatic trance states.  Powerful flowing feelings of rapture and love attract heavenly realities into physical form.  For this reason, powerful trance states of bliss and ecstasy attract the highest Perfection into form on the physical plane with maximum efficiency and minimum effort. This is how the Creator designed the Kingdom to function.

      Close the eyes.  Feel flowing waves of unconditional love and happiness and bliss pouring in and through the heart.  Call forth angels of inspiration to guide the imagination to visualize and feel the most perfect ecstasies for yourself and for those you desire to serve.

      Go into meditation; on the inhalation, attune to an ecstatic vision and flow with feelings of greatest rapture and supreme happiness.  Then as you breathe out, will, visualize, and feel your breath filled with this rapture surrounding and filling the people whom you are blessing.

       Continue doing this in prayerful attunement and focus, calling on us to help you and them.

      As you are doing this we, the angels of ecstasy and rapture do our part.

      Try this and be surprised at the results that you see before you!

      It is so easy.

      There are two very important things that we wish to emphasize.  One is that you must be as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven.  The other is that all that the Master did, you shall do also.

      So you see, these great works MUST be so simple that a little child can do them.

      With the trust, enthusiasm, wonder, and persistence of a little child, learn this, try this, and see.

      MIRACLES !!!

      ‘A-H-A-H-B-O-N’

      A…Through the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, we teach you to tap the highest truths of the enlightened mind and enlightened states of consciousness. We help you release all imperfections to Divine Being for transformation into another state. [umlaut A, ae]

      *

      H…Through the power of the word, we help you translate the work of universal consciousness and receive and send out spiritual impressions symbolically in terms of pictures.  In other words, we help you develop and use clairvoyance to create with the divine virtues.

      *

      A…With the virtue of enlightenment, we inspire in you eloquence, poetic and artistic talents as well as clairvoyance and higher states of consciousness, and the transformation of imperfection. [umlaut A, ae]

      *

      H…We bring through the power of the word in order to give each letter dynamic creative power.  Each letter represents a divine virtue, and is uttered with sound, color, meaning, sensation, and feeling.

      *

      B…Through the virtue of universal consciousness, which includes the understanding of polarity, we help you learn to charge physical objects with great power and transformative energy.

      *

      Umlaut O, oe…We help you see through the eyes of Love Divine, and visualize and feel the indwelling Divine Perfection in others.

      O…With the divine virtue of justice, we teach you to evoke contentment, poise, and a sense of impeccable justice that yields satisfaction, confidence, and infallibility.

      *

      N…Through the virtue of supreme happiness, which is the seventh heaven of delight, we connect all levels of consciousness to ecstatic states and empower seekers to facilitate enlightenment of others.’

      *

      MIRACLES

      ***

      Footnotes

      If you do not receive the angel messages as usual and still wish to continue receiving them, it may be necessary to resubscribe. Sometimes we unsub addresses because of bouncing. Thanks for your patience.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
      KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      THESE BOOKS
      MAY BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at  pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.
      spiritus@...

      We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful.

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB Angel Messages in subject line  spiritus@...

       Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      ******************

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      For a copy of this week's Conference Call Schedule, go to www.spiritussanctus.com

      and click the appropriate link.

      THE LAW OF
      ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      *