Simply, the present moment - Merkabah and Ezekiel

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006

      Simply, the present moment

      The Merkabah is the Divine light vehicle first mentioned in the gospel of Ezekiel. Ezekiel is mentioned in the Qu'ran as well as in the Kabbalah, Chrstianity and of course in the the religon of the Hebrews. Ezekiel means 'whom God had made strong". He came as a prophet to act out his visions. He was the first to describe an UFO - a vehicle of light which carries means of transformation - allowing for ascension from the Earthly plane. Ascension can mean many things to many people - interpretations being within the belief structure of the social and cultural thinking of the time. Ascension is not always a physical death.
      It may well be the end of  away of life - a new beginning.
      In Hebrew, Merkabah means chariot and/or throne of God. Modern interpretation has taken it to be the vehicle in which we may travel to reach the throne of God. It is light spiralling through the genetic codes of our DNA which raises our consciousness within the physical body to meet the spirit of our soul on the spiritual plane. In his Flower of Life workshops Drunvalo described it as a Star Tetrahedon, because of its likeness to the Star of David. It is two triangles representing the yin and yang of self - the masculine and the feminine within each of us balanced to create in unity the perfection of The I Am - which is You.
      We are, You are Perfection - the I Am of all that IS present in this moment - right now and it's You.
      ...and the only way this may be activated is to be - in Love.
      Love is a word used in connotations of relationships with other people , our parents, grandparents, siblings, family, friends and lovers. We are not taught to love ourselves. Wholely, completely and without judgement.
      We are led to believe that this is ego and that ego is - not good
      We need Ego. We need the shadow side of ourself.
      We need jealousy and other negative emotions, and we need 'need'
      All parts of the shadow side of self which allows opportunity to understand intellectually our spiritual self. We do not need to stay in the negative aspects of our self, just recognise that as human beings we will feel them from time to time. We are allowed to be human and have all the gamut of feeling and expression this means. The intellectual understanding of these feelings allows us opportunity to discard that which doesn't serve us well and move into a space which has more freedom, without the restrictions of the 'shadow side'.
      We can recognise and let go so the spark of our soul which feeds and nurtures our everyday existence, may flame and project us to the next step.
      Ezekiel saw this in his visions, but had no intellectual knowledge on which to base his visions. He was considered too radical for his time. The religious leaders of his time could not tolerate his views. His teachings censored and outlawed. he gifted us the Merkabah as a means to understand how we could travel and draw to us the power of Universal energy. It lights our soul energy, allowing activation and reactivation of all our senses. We can travel more comfortably within our own thought forms to meet the spirit of who we are.
      The I Am of all That Is.
      from my heart to your heart in love
      Gaele Arnott, Brisbane Australia on Wednesday the 2nd August, 2006

      the above dodecahedron is 5 interlocked tetrahedrons. I used them with the intent of sharing all our energy as One - to create the power of thought which may facilitate "peace on Earth"
      Ezekiel may have been a radical thinker, well before his time could understand his reason. Well we understand and can pictorial describe his vision...of One Man, One God. We are family.

      the Dodecahedron was found at: http://www.merrimack.edu/~thull/fit.html

      to see a  Tetrahedron as movement : http://ic.net/~jnbohr/java/Tetrahedron.html

       Merkabah is an orb of energy, a segment of the soul that is loose to guide you to ascension and that ascension is possible when Merkebah is filled.

      Merkaba, also spelled Merkabah, is the divine light vehicle allegedly used by ascended masters to connect with and reach those in tune with the higher realms. "Mer" means Light. "Ka" means Spirit. "Ba" means Body. Mer-Ka-Ba means the spirit/body surrounded by counter-rotating fields of light, (wheels within wheels), spirals of energy as in DNA, which transports spirit/body from one dimension to another.

      In modern esoteric teachings, it is taught that the MerKaBa is an interdimensional vehicle consisting of two equally sized, interlocked tetrahedra of light with a common center, where one tetrahedron points up and the other down. This point symmetric form is called a stella octangula or stellated octahedron which can also be obtained by extending the faces of a regular octahedron until they intersect again.

      In his books, researcher and physicist Drunvalo Melchizedek describes this figure as a "Star Tetrahedron", since it can be viewed as a three dimensional Star of David. By imagining two superimposed "Star Tetrahedrons" as counterrotating, along with specific "prana" breathing techniques, certain eye movements and mudras, it is taught that one can activate a non-visible 'saucer' shaped energy field around the human body that is anchored at the base of the spine. http://www.crystalinks.com/merkaba.html

       more links: http://www.merkabah.be/index.htm

                           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezekiel

      http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/05737b.htm

      Today's graphic was created by Gaele in PSP9
      the sky used in the background for today's graphic was taken by Amanda Williams, Oklahoma USA.
      Ezekiel is from painting found at:

      should you wish to be subscribe to the moment list please email me at: gaele.arnott@...

      the midi playing is : On-To-Su, So-Na-Ta (Hans Straub)
      how this piece was created, within the harmonics of geometry was found at:
      The Peace Candle
      I ask that you join me each day at the dinner hour (evening meal) in lighting a candle together, so that we as One People may join voices together for Peace On Earth.
        Together we can create a reality free of fear, greed and manipulation, where all people in all lands may have the freedom to move freely in joyful harmony.

        the candle graphic was created and is shared with us from PatchesAngel, Ohio USA

        Evolution is a leap in consciousness
           There is no commercial interest by me in any midis shared. The music is used to enhance the healing within the message and  graphic shared with you. If  you enjoyed this music, you are encouraged to purchase the CD

          you might also have to add my screen name to your address book and buddy list to keep it from going into the spam folder
          Fix Spam/Mail ControlsMail and Spam Controls

          AOL addresses: Uncheck the box for auto AOL to filter your mail.  Do this for each screen name you use.
          Look periodically to make sure AOL hasn't changed the settings back to filter your mail