[ANGEL] ENEYE, 8th Day of Lunar Cycle Politics

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2006

      The Moon Angels of Politics

      Angels of  ‘E-N-E-Y-E’

      8th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We assist all diplomats and politicians who
      espouse high ideals of peace, truth, and justice.

      We are heavenly hosts of peace.

      We oversee all political and diplomatic events.
      With our help a diplomat or politician

      ‘can win any fight, any war,
      no matter how it is to be carried out’
      .

      We teach this through the mastery of flowing feelings, especially
      mastery of flowing feelings of supreme happiness brought about
      through ONENESS WITH ALL in the rhythms and cycles of life. The mastery
      of flowing feelings gives mastery over the magnetic power of attraction.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-E-Y-E

      Through the experience of omnipresence,

      we teach the perception of past, present, and future events.
      ---------

      We inspire the drive for self-preservation, and the enjoyment of
      a state of absolute freedom and independence of feeling.
      ---------

      We confer the understanding of the language of everyone and of all animals.
      ---------

      We teach the children of God to know through flowing feelings how to
      prophecy accurately and know the fate of any person, being, or creature.
      ---------

      We teach perfect control over the flowing

      feelings of all people, beings, and animals.’
      ---------

      *****

      On the 8th day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with
      flowing feelings of peace, truth, and justice, so that conflicts are
      resolved in a diplomatic way
      and Heaven manifests on Earth.

      Sigil of

      'Eneye'